Easy-Share.com - Up to $40 per 1000 downloads. All countries paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Easy-Share

Banned
Banned
Dear uploaders,

We have launched an improved 'Pay per Download' partnership program (program4).
This programs allows you to earn when someone downloads your files.
Earnings depend on the location of your downloaders and the size of your file, you get as much as $40 per 1000 downloads.

easyearn.png

Also, we pay 65% commission on every premium sold via our discount coupons.

Main features:
- payment upto $40 per 1000 downloads.
- we count downloads from all countries.

Other features:
- backups for your files. Feature is activated on request
- HTTP, FTP uploads, Remote uploads, upload API
- integration with http://bulldozerproject.com - easy downloading via http and torrent, repacking, making thumbnails from video files.
- referral program 20%
- Automatic weekly payouts. No premium required. No pre-order required.
- free premium for active uploaders.
- maximum file size up to 1GB
- we pay by PayPal, WebMoney, AlertPay or bank transfer.

You can find detailed program rules here - http://easy-share.com/program4.html

All newly registered accounts are on program4.
All newly registered accounts are on program4. If you want to move your old account to Program4, go to My profile > Misc and click Switch to Program4

If you can bring on a lot of traffic or sales, PM me to make a special deal.

P.S. We also have revenue share program, which pays up to 65% from your sales and rebills.

87 comments
good news...just one question:

i1161120_20110328174141.jpg

this means that if a person(free user) download 4 differents files(file a,b,c,d) in 1 day, you just count 1 downalod?!

@easyshare: in my opinion you sholud rithinks about the question that I made( free user download 4 differents files in 1 day, you count just 1 download for day)...I mean all the file host count 2 different downloads if a free user download 2 differents files...any chance to think about it?! (for premium user it's right to count just 1 download per day)

@easyshare: in my opinion you sholud rithinks about the question that I made( free user download 4 differents files in 1 day, you count just 1 download for day)...I mean all the file host count 2 different downloads if a free user download 2 differents files...any chance to think about it?! (for premium user it's right to count just 1 download per day)

@easyshare please tell me what you think abot that?!thanks... :)

Great option - Protect my files! Many respected uploaders have a collection of r1ps. On the popular filehosting services files has been removed when leave 6 or 7 months. That's terrible.

@easyshare: in my opinion you sholud thinks about the question that I made( free user download 4 differents files in 1 day, you count just 1 download for day)...I mean all the file host count 2 different downloads if a free user download 2 differents files...any chance to change it?! (for premium user it's right to count just 1 download per day)thanks for the replay... :)

There are some minor problems with performance of database. That's why some of you may see delay in download statistics. Please don't worry, all your downloads and signups are counted.
We are working on this issue.

I don't have any prob's.
BUT YOU MUST CREATE AN OPTION that will be make an copy of my files from downloaded original. Without this option you don't up to TOP filehosting service.

This my IMHO.

two things about easy-share that make it a no go.

1. You can't copy files.
2. Its 1 ip per 24 hours.

I understand that some uploaders split a 700mb upload into 5-7 files but some of us use max file sizes and instead upload very large files. Eventually users get tired of slow downloads and buy a premium. My suggestion is to make an exception for files that are max size. Otherwise the incentive to upload HD or big things go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back