Easy-Share.com - Up to $40 per 1000 downloads. All countries paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tested easy-share but i don't like your system:
testuku.jpg

Click image to enlarge...

503 download - counted 111
Why we need to use you? Other host count ALL downloads.

I agree with you...but several times I asked to change(count 2 download if free user download 2 differents files, and not just 1ip every 24 hours - what is the fifferencs between free and premium user in this way)...but they just replay me : we count 1 ip evry 24 hours...In my opinion is not fair...but it is just my opinion...I'd like to kwno their point of view..anyway..

Hi blackclouds, downloads from me are 80% unique, i'm sure.
They count 1 download every 4-5 ip. LoooooooooL
STOP using them, other filehosting sites are better.

belwin, this is not correct. We count unique downloads, so if you have 5 downloads from 5 different ips - we do count it as 5 downloads.

Fake easy-share, yes you count every download, but you PAY 1 download every 4-5 dl from various ip.
I have only unique downloads, i up only file with single link.
Belwin and blacklouds are agree with me because is simple the truth!
With other host we get 500% earnings!
Easy-share fake counting is NOT CORRECT.

EDIT: you not reply to my other message....
503 download - counted 111

But easy-share this isn't a problem, we simply use more reliable hosts,
We don't lost anything, only you loose good uploader (and good earnings).
Bye bye!

Last edited:
deniroblack, we pay for completed downloads (not for just download attempts). May be this is why your download count is low.

If you are so sure that your traffic is good, and downloads are real, why dont you switch to our 'per sales' program? We count all sales and rebills, no matter which file or ip generated the sale.

I prefer PPD because i sell max 5-10 premium for week, i prefer PPD, i have +1000 downloads per day. ALL my downloads are from B (97% ITA - B, 2% A, 1% C), or you don't count earnings for all downloads or you have to check where is Italy on your payrate (maybe you have put ITA on group D and not in group B...)

I am having problems with remote upload as well as when i upload using bulldozer project.
After completion of upload link does not become available for almost an hour.

Have an issue with my account, I just bought a premium and few hours later and now my premium status is suspended , why ??
I didnt even started to share any links, Im just remote uploading my filesonic links.

EDit, got an answer:

Im only using easy share to RU , and there is a download limit of 60Gb for 7 days. Ru is considered as download, this is total crap, download traffic is very limited even for premium users.

If you want to use easy share to download or to RU go away , you would just waste your money !!!!!!!!!!!!

@easy-share. in my opinon you sholud rethink about your strategy: nowdays there are many filehost that offer higher rate than yours, count multiple files with the same ip in 24 hours, have bigger file size to upload...any chance to think about that?!thanks...

Easy share is one ofthe worst host ever.
No answer from support contact, download traffic limited to 60GB per 7 days for premium ( thats not even 10Gb per day lol)
Payment rates low and download counts are not accurate.
Download speed under average

Go away and dont waste your money with this host.

sexsanctuary,
This sounds quite strange.
Remote upload to easy-share is not counted against your download limit. You can not suspend your premium by doing remote upload from FS to ES.
Please answer my PM

i was using this filehost some years ago
before they add those fancy graphics, weirdo statistic etc..
that even make me confuse what to click.

i still love the old classic easy-share : honest download counter, earning was good and easy to understand.

I prefer PPD because i sell max 5-10 premium for week, i prefer PPD, i have +1000 downloads per day. ALL my downloads are from B (97% ITA - B, 2% A, 1% C), or you don't count earnings for all downloads or you have to check where is Italy on your payrate (maybe you have put ITA on group D and not in group B...)
No reply.....

1 question to Easy-Share:
If Im in Program4, and somebody will use my coupon with discount, will i get 65% of sale from that link ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back