Status
Not open for further replies.
We had issue with just Reporting feature only on 14th & 15th of April, None of your point go waste, difference is just because reporting feature didn't count 14th & 15 April stats. Also, please note that you get payments for points which are in your "My Account" tab, not in your reporting tab, Report is just for some detailed stats. Further details are in your emails, please check there.

Drunkydunk: As mentioned many times, we are not scammers (Now please don't say that every scammer says it).

If you download will come from Tier 3 country on file having size 5mb-49mb, you will get 0.10 point.
0.10x1000=100points = $1

Please don't spam it, We are not shaving any download. It was just reporting issue, your 3 cents will be in your account, you can check it "My Account" tab.

If you need any help or have any question, please feel free to contact us via our contact form.

Kindest Regards.

Drunkydunk: As mentioned many times, we are not scammers (Now please don't say that every scammer says it).

well, I must say (and everyone will agree), that's exactly what all scammers says. :D

You are here, to prove us that you are not one of them. ;)

If you download will come from Tier 3 country on file having size 5mb-49mb, you will get 0.10 point.
0.10x1000=100points = $1

Please don't spam it, We are not shaving any download. It was just reporting issue, your 3 cents will be in your account, you can check it "My Account" tab.

If you need any help or have any question, please feel free to contact us via our contact form.

Kindest Regards.

'spam' is not what I am doing. I replied here, so that everyone could see what is going on. I shared screenshots from my account so what I was talking about was truth. This is a filestab official topic, right? (IF 'yes' then you cannot call my posts where I talk about the issues you have there on your site, a 'spam'). I will try to act like I am not being offended by that, but please try to not accuse me again for spamming.

Whatever, I apologize for it, if it hurts you.

I believe you can now understand, None of your point went into bin, it was just not shown in Reports, as on 14th & 15th April, Reporting was down. Please feel free to send us email, if you have any questions.

All questions/suggestion/requests are warmed welcome.

Best Regards

How much was invested? I ask because your investors are either:

a) completely stupid and all the money was wasted on personal stuff and non-business. Not only have I never seen any internet ads, this is it. That is no way to open a file host with investors. You should be spending thousands upon thousands in ads across the net to compete even a little. I do not mean worthless warez site ads...although I saw none of those as well.

b) they were two teen investors. Maybe $100 or so was put in per person and the other staff are working free

I'm going with b. Any site with investors would not have stupid problems like this

I hope you learned it takes in the high thousands to open one of these services. Thousands on hosting and servers alone and then thousands upon thousands upon thousands for real advertising

Two teenagers with $50 will not do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back