Shared Earn $50 now.Netherlands Hosting.We'll beat anyone.See why all are moving to us

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said i did not remember exactly, it is not a question of telling lies. Site changes from time to time and i do not need to remember the exact dates. I told the designer to change 2-3 days back.

Edit: I gave you the correct information.

http://www.webthosting.com/hosting/knowledgebase/74/Get-First-3-Months-For-FREE.html

It was updated on the 21st.

I am 101% sure the policy was updated on the 21st.

Edit 2: I checked the server logs just now (can provide you the screenshot proof), the following image was updated on the 21st at 5.32PM IST.

http://www.webthosting.com/imgs/transfer_free.jpg

I will be happy if you look for a different provider as we are liars as told by you. I apologize for any inconvenience. We are unable to meet your requirements.

Some comments may have impact on your mind which made you conclude several conclusions. People like Xfiles went on abusing the server and will come shouting here for getting suspended. Kindly give Santrex and others a try as you have mentioned.

We do not need to convince any one, the first month free is a no-obligation offer. Contact the website owners directly from their whois info and ask them, we do not need to convince you.

You might have heard of Dell in India, no local vendor wants to sell Dell in India and tells you when you go to buy Dell has no support so do not buy. The person who uses a Dell system only knows about Dell support. Anyone who buys a local system himself thinking the local provider has a better support than Dell is simply mistaken by the vendor comments.

You will even find hundreds of posts saying Hostgator is a scam... Just google.

Wow so much crap...

woun't be posting on this thread anymore..My mistake I didn't take a screenshot...

My Conclusion : Guys stay away from this hosting its pile of lies and nothing more.. X-( X-( X-( X-(

Wow so much crap...

woun't be posting on this thread anymore..My mistake I didn't take a screenshot...

My Conclusion : Guys stay away from this hosting its pile of lies and nothing more.. X-( X-( X-( X-(

Please do not tell wrong stuff. I can provide you proof it was changed on the 21st.

Here is the proof.

http://www.webthosting.com/web-hosting-video-tutorials/proof.htm

We always have a solid proof sir. Think twice before commenting.

From now onwards we will post publicly videos of every stuff which we did not do before.

We do not gain anything telling lies. Offers can change from day to day. This thread was not updated but our site was updated on the 21st. If you are unhappy of the change in free offer I am sorry, truth is truth.

We now have a special package for Rapidleech, this will be available to the next 1 person only.

40GB space
Unmetered Transfer
Port speed upto 1Gbps
20% CPU Usage
No public Use
$14.95/month

The unmetered transfer is only a special offer.

Edit: Package sold, no more available.

Special Offer only for today

Buy any non-domain product and get a omain at only $1.99. This offer is limited to the first few people only.

It looks u r a real cool sales guy, I feel you have no reputation left here, But you are still putting those fucking offer. I don know what is the status of WTH today, But sometimes back it was really pathetic, better say fucking. Downtime was assured atleast for 4 hours. I have quited and also shutted my site.

You can't beat anyone. WRZHost have 32GB of ram on all of their shared servers and dual Xeon Processors. You don't even come close.

and gets there client center shelled! - Billy mays gurantee

$ grep wrzhost log2.txt
"http://billing.wrzhost.com/downloads/w.php"
"http://89.248.172.95/~wrzhost/billing/downloads/b.php?act=ls&d=%2Fhome%2Fbigproxy%2Fpublic_html%2F"
$

Billy-Mays-dead-dies-death.jpg

The requested URL /downloads/w.php was not found on this server.
The other ip is very old.

Why do you guys always want to find a way to talk negative about wrzhost.
When you find a shell why don't you just report it to us so we can take care of it and you will support one of the oldest hosts in the scene.

I don't work for wrzhost anymore but that doesn't mean I can't protect my baby :)

Btw isn't it time to get back on topic?

and gets there client center shelled! - Billy mays gurantee

$ grep wrzhost log2.txt
"http://billing.wrzhost.com/downloads/w.php"
"http://89.248.172.95/~wrzhost/billing/downloads/b.php?act=ls&d=%2Fhome%2Fbigproxy%2Fpublic_html%2F"
$

Billy-Mays-dead-dies-death.jpg

The requested URL /downloads/w.php was not found on this server.
The other ip is very old.

Why do you guys always want to find a way to talk negative about wrzhost.
When you find a shell why don't you just report it to us so we can take care of it and you will support one of the oldest hosts in the scene.

I don't work for wrzhost anymore but that doesn't mean I can't protect my baby :)

Btw isn't it time to get back on topic?

the shells where there at one time tho.

Honestly, you should have never sold it (or got rid of it idk exactly how it transferred management) , i have alot of respect for you and what you did to keep wrzhost up, but all of the new staff are just horrible sorry to say.

1.) Nick (The WrzHost Nazi) always finds a way to mention wrzhost in a thread
2.) William (xxxximortalxxx) a haxor (isn't it fun to know a hacker has access to your db's!)

only good thing about wrzhost now is the design

i still <3 you tho tippie, no homo.

Webthosting Is not PowerFull they Banned me for ddos Attack my domain was master4webs.net Then i contact the 1 month via Phone Support They Give me 3month Free host but in the end of the month say sent me payment invoice when i contact to the support they Said You Have Not 3month Free host and they Suspended My Account Till Now
All Budy Say They Are Fraud

Webthosting Is not PowerFull they Banned me for ddos Attack my domain was master4webs.net Then i contact the 1 month via Phone Support They Give me 3month Free host but in the end of the month say sent me payment invoice when i contact to the support they Said You Have Not 3month Free host and they Suspended My Account Till Now

When they suspend you for your site getting ddos, they are fraud?

Your website was receiving heavy attacks frequently making server down, so we did not allow you. You paid for 1 month and got 1 month hosting.

What is fraud there?

Webthosting Also Closed My Account Without Any Notice They deleted My Files And my Cpanel was not working And There Support Always Sucks. So Guys I Just Suggest u that dont go with this Host Where u will not get any support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back