Duckload.com - Earn money up to 45$ - 15 GB filesize

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Duckload

I can`t see my files, when i click on my data it shows nothing, but on the main screen files overall are shown.

can you check please

edit: not only files but even partner area

Duckload

When i register Duckload i races side i enter wjuction user id but that has not confirm yet.
Your Wjunction account Madeinheaven is not verified.

Can you please verified my accound

Duckload ID: 223868

Also i am big time uploder o post 300 warez, 280 DLE sides daily i was wondering any chance getting premium coupon for 6 mounts?

you may try another browser, like firefox

I can't see my files in IE8, but it works file on Firefox

@ Duckload

I can`t see my files, when i click on my data it shows nothing, but on the main screen files overall are shown.

can you check please

edit: not only files but even partner area

Duckload

When i register Duckload i races side i enter wjuction user id but that has not confirm yet.

Can you please verified my accound

Duckload ID: 223868

Also i am big time uploder o post 300 warez, 280 DLE sides daily i was wondering any chance getting premium coupon for 6 mounts?

The Wjunction race is finished since few weeks, at the moment the USA Race is runing which doesn't need a sign in.

For a free premium account you just need 25 posts here.

Dear Partner,

We have added a new feature, a search function. This function will only list download links, streaming files will not be listed and we’ll not change that.

Of course we know that the most people do not want to publicly their files in the search, for that we created a folder named “Public”. In this folder you can copy all your files, the interesting thing on that is, your files will be copied by doing that and so it generate a second link for your public files.

We would like to ask you to give each file a clearly name and assign the correct language. This is the only way that we are able to offer a quality search function for the user. You must also specify at least three tags to each file which can use as search keyword also. As example, you get a “vacation” video; the tags could look like this: “Spain, vacation, sun”. If a user search for vacation now your file will be listed.

The download page actually has no waiting period if you find the file on the search. This means your Downloader can go about the search for immediate download.

The remuneration for the public files is exactly the same, as for all other files, so you can make only profit with the new feature.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us, also we would be grateful for tips.
Yours sincerely,
Your DuckLoad.com Team

I cant even login to duckload via ftp.
It says there are two or more connection.
I am not trying to transfer files,trying to login :s

Dear Partner,

We have added a new feature, a search function. This function will only list download links, streaming files will not be listed and well not change that.

Of course we know that the most people do not want to publicly their files in the search, for that we created a folder named Public. In this folder you can copy all your files, the interesting thing on that is, your files will be copied by doing that and so it generate a second link for your public files.

We would like to ask you to give each file a clearly name and assign the correct language. This is the only way that we are able to offer a quality search function for the user. You must also specify at least three tags to each file which can use as search keyword also. As example, you get a vacation video; the tags could look like this: Spain, vacation, sun. If a user search for vacation now your file will be listed.

The download page actually has no waiting period if you find the file on the search. This means your Downloader can go about the search for immediate download.

The remuneration for the public files is exactly the same, as for all other files, so you can make only profit with the new feature.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us, also we would be grateful for tips.
Yours sincerely,
Your DuckLoad.com Team

Great update, thanks! I hope that the downloaders will be aware to the option and will use it (and as a result, we, the uploaders, will get more downloads). Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back