Duckload.com - Earn money up to 45$ - 15 GB filesize

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, duckload

this rank system never going up any point ?about 3 weeks already. may i know what problem izzit.

i173180_1-19-2011-11-44-59-pm.png

Mr. Duck I'm In Problem Over Here, The Retreaved Password Was Wrong...

I lost My Password, can't change cause I can't access to my mail also...pls help

Username: 2k2winisback

they accept yes - but... hotfile dont like remote uploading from them, and US>DE speeds aint the best but DE>the world is better than US>the world

asked a few times but never answered...

what are the limits for streaming for free users? IF they even can?

would take response from duckload or any member knowing the info :P

@Duckload I've answerd your pm this afternoon, hopefuly you'll reply soon.
Btw thank you for the service, works very well; there are just a few things missing as a good FAQ, better API doc; but uploads & downloads are very good and thats the main thing ! :)

hi, duckload

Why limite my account?

Username:newboy1976

Please unlimited as soon as possilbe!
Thank you,
newboy1976
That's means that you cheated in the race, or not, just getting big traffic, it's happen with my account too, you have you send them all proof where you'r traffic coming from, forum, theard etc.. :)

whats up with the landing page ? M trying to download a file and its size is not shown anywhere on the page. How can I get the size of file m trying to download?

and did u contact katz for whitelisting ?

Well, I know I can start the download , but i need to know approx how much time it will take by looking at size before starting the download ... :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back