DOPESHARE - Get 100% from premium sales and put your ad code on the download page!

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks interesting :) must check this out.

Edit:

RU: So So.
What is the max file size limit? not accepting 1gb!!
HDD space 20gb !!:facepalm:

Last edited:
Our website has more than 6 months and is not a scam. Check wjunction, we have more threads..... this is a new offer = a new thread !

dope :

adjective

- very good, excellent; "cool".

noun

- information; "inside story", "scoop".
What's the dope on the new boss?

- drugs, especially marijuana.

In our case it's used as an adjective!

-----------------------------------
You just want to be mean without any reason.
Keep the bad thoughts for yourself!
Sorry to say
I think u start File Hosting Not English Tution Center on WJ

looks interesting :) must check this out.

Edit:

RU: So So.
What is the max file size limit? not accepting 1gb!!
HDD space 20gb !!:facepalm:

Max upload file size:
- Guest - 250 MB
- Registered - 500 MB
- Premium - 3 GB

Storage :
- Guest - 0
- Registered - 50 GB
- Premium - Unlimited

If we see that you or other user is bringing traffic and he needs space, we will provide premium membership for free. You can even ask, but first upload something so we can see it worth it

Regards

yes, if they let you put the ads elsewhere than your own website. I would recommend that you send them an email and ask.

Regards

For the new ones or for those who didn't understood, here is how we work:

This is how the download page looks like:

http://dopeshare.com/l81c0vk9yvl9

This is the download link for the single "Wiz Khalifa - California" uploaded by the one of our uploaders.
The first ad (from the top) is mine, and the other one (between the file info and the download button) is his (uploader's ad). This is how will work for you too.

Also when someone buy a premium account from your link the 100% from the money will be automatically added to your account. ( I earn if that premium user pay his subscription the next month).
To make big money you need to put Google Adsense Ads. You have an option in "my account" where you can paste the ads code that will appear on the download pages.

You need only to try and am I sure that you will never leave. Just insert your ad code an upload a file. This is the best way for you to test this new and original filehosting.

You will get an incredible click-through-rate on your adsense ads and you will make 10 times more than with any other file host, only from ads!

Waiting for your reply when you register, I will make you a premium member.

Also the download speed is high and we don't limit downloads in any way, so you will keep your visitors happy.

Last edited:
Ok, I think u should NOT reveal who upload the file/s and more important u should not reveal what other files the uploader/s has/have in his/her account as not all files we upload suits one another or more important is, sometimes we keep back-up files or we give different links to other sites.

BTW any premium available for uploader?

Regards
One2Three

=============================================
Software error:

Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28. For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root@localhost), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

========================================================

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back