DOPESHARE - Get 100% from premium sales and put your ad code on the download page!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dopeshare

Tired of not getting your payments in time (or at all)? Tired of PPD file sharing websites? Than DopeShare is the solution!

DopeShare has developed a new, original & dope feature for uploaders to help them make more money without any risc, and it's named Custom ADS. From now you can stop worry about payouts that never come or are late, now you make your own money by showing your own AD on the download page of your files.

Plus .. You get 100% from the premium sales generated by your files. For example: a single 1 year membership sold will bring you $44.99 USD. Min payout is $20 and you will get it after request!

For more info about how you can earn big using dopeshare click here: http://dopeshare.com/pages/makemoney.html

Also, if you choose us, your users will be happy because we have big download speed, a clean download page without captcha and time limits.

A summary :

What your downloaders get?

- Big download speed (1.2 MB/s)
- No captcha
- No waiting
- No limits
- Clean and easy to use download page

What do you get? Here comes the bomb!

- 100% from premium sales generated by your download links.
We don't want the money from premium accounts, we made it just for you to earn more. We will make your visitors to pay you respect by buying premium account from your links.

- You can put your own ad code on the download page and make more money than with pay per download systems and you will not have to wait for late payments.
This feature is 100% safe, because you can't be cheated. You make money depending on your visits and the ad network you choose. Just create your code in adsense (or whatever you're using) and paste it in "my account" on dopeshare.

Here is an example of how the download page looks like: http://dopeshare.com/hf24qqvr286r

102 comments
You will insert your own adsense code on the download page and you will make money in your google adsense account. The site is older even if this is a new thread, and I am sure that nobody said that we scammed anyone.

Just try it and you will see!

P.S.: Until somebody comes here and say that we didn't send him the money from premium sales, keep the bad words for yourself.

We are a hosting website for multimedia files and it's dedicated to musicians, artists, promoters, but not only. You can upload any kind of files (beside the illegal ones) and access them wherever you are and whenever you want to. Share your data with your friends, colleagues or family with our easy-to-use service and don't worry about bandwith!

Since when it is a practice for filehosts to support uploading of illegal files in public, on the first page????

You are either dumb, insane, or your english is poor, because you don't know the meaning of the word beside

GqBK3.jpg

Oh, I forgot to read your name correctly, you are actually on DOPE! :D

so, how do you earn money then ? If we do get 100% of pre sales ...

Welcome to WJ anyways.

We are making money from Advertising

how long keep the files for free users?

Files are kept on the server for 30 days after last download.

Since when it is a practice for filehosts to support uploading of illegal files in public, on the first page????

You are either dumb, insane, or your english is poor, because you don't know the meaning of the word beside

Oh, I forgot to read your name correctly, you are actually on DOPE! :D

The word "beside" have multiple meanings, depending on the sentence.
DOPE is also used as an adjective and it means very good, excellent; "cool". Google it! ;)

http://onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning-of/dope

Have a nice day.

Thanks Mr DopeShare
You Are The Best Site <3<3
how did you know 8-)

this kind of hosts become a scam after 1 or 3 months. i see you after 1 month X-D

sorry if I am wrong. but its been the same with filedino, glumbo, upfile, piggyshare, etc.

The word 'beside' have only one meaning, but can be used in different context. However, if you don't understand your own writings:

You can upload any kind of files (beside the illegal ones) and access them wherever you are and whenever you want to.

I really can't help you any further with an explanation, that you dugg yourself a hole.

If you used "but not", instead of beside, it would be a whole different meaning. Or 'except' maybe.

But 'beside'? You didn't excluded illegal ones, you included them. read again slowly:

You can upload any kind of files, beside the illegal ones...
You can upload any kind of files, (also,other than, together with) illegal ones...

Correct way:
You can upload any kind of files, (but not, except) illegal ones...

Before you end up in jail, visit some english classes.

Meaning of dope:

NoG3d.jpg

boing....

Last edited:
The word 'beside' have only one meaning, but can be used in different context. However, if you don't understand your own writings:

You can upload any kind of files (beside the illegal ones) and access them wherever you are and whenever you want to.

I really can't help you any further with an explanation, that you dugg yourself a hole.

If you used "but not", instead of beside, it would be a whole different meaning. Or 'except' maybe.

But 'beside'? You didn't excluded illegal ones, you included them. read again slowly:

You can upload any kind of files, beside the illegal ones...
You can upload any kind of files, (also,other than, together with) illegal ones...

Correct way:
You can upload any kind of files, (but not, except) illegal ones...

Before you end up in jail, visit some english classes.

Meaning of dope:

NoG3d.jpg

boing....

ouch, pwned lol :D

how did you know 8-)

this kind of hosts become a scam after 1 or 3 months. i see you after 1 month X-D

sorry if I am wrong. but its been the same with filedino, glumbo, upfile, piggyshare, etc.

scam site....u lose u customer if you keep selling them fake site premium accounts which become invalid after 2-3 months

Our website has more than 6 months and is not a scam. Check wjunction, we have more threads..... this is a new offer = a new thread !

The word 'beside' have only one meaning, but can be used in different context.
Meaning of dope:

NoG3d.jpg

boing....

ouch, pwned lol :D

dope :

adjective

- very good, excellent; "cool".

noun

- information; "inside story", "scoop".
What's the dope on the new boss?

- drugs, especially marijuana.

In our case it's used as an adjective!

-----------------------------------
You just want to be mean without any reason.
Keep the bad thoughts for yourself!

Last edited:
how did you know 8-)

hhh
DopeShare Not Scam i used it and i will used ever :P
i sure this site not will scam ever :))

Not because of makes scam ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back