DOPESHARE - Get 100% from premium sales and put your ad code on the download page!

Status
Not open for further replies.
please mr dopeshare
can you up download speed for download free

and plz fix remote upload
Upload speed: 27 KB/Sec

Last edited:
The word 'beside' have only one meaning, but can be used in different context. However, if you don't understand your own writings:

You can upload any kind of files (beside the illegal ones) and access them wherever you are and whenever you want to.

I really can't help you any further with an explanation, that you dugg yourself a hole.

If you used "but not", instead of beside, it would be a whole different meaning. Or 'except' maybe.

But 'beside'? You didn't excluded illegal ones, you included them. read again slowly:

You can upload any kind of files, beside the illegal ones...
You can upload any kind of files, (also,other than, together with) illegal ones...

Correct way:
You can upload any kind of files, (but not, except) illegal ones...

Before you end up in jail, visit some english classes.

Meaning of dope:

NoG3d.jpg

boing....

You are kinda wrong here.

The sentence makes sense with "beside", but it is just missing a "s"

You can upload any kind of files (besides the illegal ones) and access them wherever you are and whenever you want to.

example
In addition to; apart from
- I have no other family besides my parents
- besides being a player, he was my friend

If he wrote the sentence like this, then it would be incorrect..
You cannot upload any kind of files (besides the illegal ones) and access them wherever you are and whenever you want to.

which would mean you can only upload illegal files.

Looks like Hulkshare in beginning ;d
i´ll give it a try :)

You are welcomed. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything.

You are kinda wrong here.

The sentence makes sense with "beside", but it is just missing a "s"

You can upload any kind of files (besides the illegal ones) and access them wherever you are and whenever you want to.

example
In addition to; apart from
- I have no other family besides my parents
- besides being a player, he was my friend

If he wrote the sentence like this, then it would be incorrect..
You cannot upload any kind of files (besides the illegal ones) and access them wherever you are and whenever you want to.

which would mean you can only upload illegal files.

We already changed, but thanks anyway, your notice was fair and not mean like the original post about this issue.

Let me explain to you all how this works. This is how the download page looks like:

http://dopeshare.com/l81c0vk9yvl9

This is the download link for the single "Wiz Khalifa - California" uploaded by the admin of GUTTAHIPHOP.COM.
The first ad (from the top) is mine, and the other ad (between the file info and the download button) is his (guttahiphop). This is how will work for you too.

Also when someone buy a premium account from your link the 100% from the money will be automatically added to your account. ( I earn if that premium user pay his subscription the next month).
To make big money you need to put Google Adsense Ads. You have an option in "my account" where you can paste the ads code that will appear on the download pages.

You need only to try and am I sure that you will never leave. Just insert your ad code an upload a file. This is the best way for you to test this new and original filehosting.

You will get an incredible click-through-rate on your adsense ads and you will make 10 times more than with any other file host, only from ads!

Also the download speed is high and we don't limit downloads in any way, so you will keep your visitors happy.

Thank you for your reply,
http://DOPESHARE.COM

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back