Does anyone have any news on Stablelayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, Syflys already knew servers got terminated. He knew I had lost all VPS clients backups. Please put 2 and and 2 together, you get 4. I had given him access to the worldstream servers that I bought new for 1 month. He had full access to that. I changed my name to his and he changed the password and all.

As for the threads being deleted before the sale. Syflys was WELL aware of the these threads and told me to delete them as part of the deal because he should get the benifit of starting over.

Get your story straight before coming at me like that.

He knew the trouble he was getting in before the sale. Said he would make things better, but look at where we ended up.

SyFlys paid about $500 for both companies

Give me a break and give up please. You are wrong there as well.

Look this shits been going on long enough simple fact is ACE and Dlow sold their hosts.
the new guy didn't setup correct and everythings fucked meaning ACE and Dlow are not responsible.
if your to fucking lazy to buy a site and change stuff to your servers emails pass's whatever then you shouldn't be hosting. once again as i said ACE and Dlow arn't responsible now the new owner syflys is.

in other words stop causing them shit :|

The answers have been given.

ACE and Dlow are NOT responsible for any refund claims.

Direct them to sysflys by either PM or paypal dispute, but ONLY him.

I doubt anyone will receive their backup or any money from this person.

I am truly sorry for all concerned.

Lemie add this in here,

If you we're ever on Layer3.webden.org I do have 32 backups of that server, Thanks to my partner Robert420 with out him the backups would be un-accessible

If you we're hosted on layer2.webden.org - USA based all sites on that server are online.

& if anyone is satisfied with layer2 i will keep it online.

Does anybody else think how weird this is, 2 hosts in short space of time but yet both servers fuck up and no backups, and top notch customer service.

If you guys paid via ace's pp when he owned it dispute asap good chance of getting your money back and if bought via syflys dispute via his pp

Good luck getting your money back and don't consider a host on wj again even if a mod is offering it. Look at what happend to the db of cryptic awhile ago.

Yea i just made a dispute with pp as trying to get shit done hard or finding out things on here as mods and smods keep closing the topics.

If you guys paid via ace's pp when he owned it dispute asap good chance of getting your money back and if bought via syflys dispute via his pp

Good luck getting your money back and don't consider a host on wj again even if a mod is offering it. Look at what happend to the db of cryptic awhile ago.

Just because this happened to a few doesn't mean all the hosts here are bad. I'm pretty sure you can find pretty decent web hosts on these forums.

The answers have been given.

ACE and Dlow are NOT responsible for any refund claims.

Direct them to sysflys by either PM or paypal dispute, but ONLY him.

I doubt anyone will receive their backup or any money from this person.

I am truly sorry for all concerned.

What SpookyLady said. Target your efforts into the angle that gives results, ACE and DLow are no longer in charge, owners, managers or anything related, send your complaints to the new owner.

What SpookyLady said. Target your efforts into the angle that gives results, ACE and DLow are no longer in charge, owners, managers or anything related, send your complaints to the new owner.
What results,cause of crypric/stablelayer,my sites have spent the best part of 2 weeks down,and of top of that data lost and money i spent on vps for both those companys wiich is a waste and bs tbh.

this issues has been solved by staff again ACE and Dlow are not responsible
and people complaining about there back ups i tell people i host to take back ups at least every 3 days because servers die or crash basically Shit happens
so take it up with new host and move on and from now on take your own back ups so that way you dont have to count on others to do it for you that simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back