Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyLaw

Does anyone here use reddit? I am looking to promote some posts there but not sure how to get it popular, as most of the posts ends up with several views only.

68 comments
Yes, i do. But i'm not a fan of Reddit though. Its a type of directory, with insane members on board. You gotta be creative and funny enough to get some attention.
It brings good traffic if you use it in the right way. And they do have strict anti-spam mechanisms.

Strict anti-spam? which mean we can't even promote our business?

Yes, i do. But i'm not a fan of Reddit though. Its a type of directory, with insane members on board. You gotta be creative and funny enough to get some attention.
It brings good traffic if you use it in the right way. And they do have strict anti-spam mechanisms.

Strict anti-spam? which mean we can't even promote our business?

There's the catch. Marketing doesnt mean just spamming. You just gotta know the right way to engage with people., not just by spamming all over the boards.

I use reddit sometimes, reddit it's like a gamble site, sometimes you get bunch of upvote and sometimes you get masiv downvote =P~

I use Reddit, but not so much as a marketing tool. Like some people here have mentioned, you have to walk a very fine line so that the community doesn't get angry at you for posting what is in their eyes commercial spam. If you *can* walk that line, though, it's an excellent resource for getting click-throughs to your site. :)

I use Reddit for a long time; it is good to get traffic if your content is sensible. It provides do-follow links so very important in the sense of SEO.

Guys i use reddit and it drove a lot of traffic to some of my post which became popular there. Your post get to top only when you receive upvote from other subredditers. Why do't we create a reddit upvote thread here and upvote each other post.

Right now one my post is featured here and got some upvote, if any of you use reddit then pplease upvote to this link

A Developer's life in GIF : ProgrammerHumor

Guys i use reddit and it drove a lot of traffic to some of my post which became popular there. Your post get to top only when you receive upvote from other subredditers. Why do't we create a reddit upvote thread here and upvote each other post.

Right now one my post is featured here and got some upvote, if any of you use reddit then pplease upvote to this link

A Developer's life in GIF : ProgrammerHumor

Ripdad, can you share more on how to be successful with reddit?

you need to be active on subreddits you follow, give comments and add content which is useful to others based on subreddit topic. The most important thing while adding any content is catchy topic. And due to that people will click, upvote and comment.

Reddit is an entertainment, social networking service and news website founded in 2005 but it was not so popular since then.
But Networking websites are getting popular day by day.......most of websites,institutions,Hosting & marketing companies using them for reaching more & more people. REDDIT is now a popular brand due to there traffic.
On topic : I do use REDDIT..

I used reddit before, and bookmarking 1 or two links can already give me a good amount of traffic. But recently I wasn't able to use it anymore. It says that I am doing it too much and try again after one hour, which is weird because I haven't bookmarked anything for a long time. Has anybody here experienced the same thing?

Reddit is the social sharing website. You may take the advantage of this by sharing the attractive post on this. This is also free service for best ranking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back