Do you believe?

• Yes

Votes: 98 62.4%
  • No

Votes: 59 37.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I believe that Aliens (other forms of life not from the planet Earth)
Yes.

Do I believe that Aliens have come to Earth
hmmm, No I dont think so. I'm sure that type of news would be out to the public (HARD EVIDENCE - not stupid videos on Youtube of lights in the sky made by photoshop lol or some other means).

It all comes down to the fact that the universe is HUGE!!! Our own galaxy is huge, we are still exploring it. Outside of our galaxy are MILLIONS of other galaxy's.
Is Earth the only planet to have water?? Surely not.
This is all personal opinion :-) I would like to think that if we had an encounter with aliens, they would be peaceful, and not blow us into a trillion pieces lol.

Yes, i do believe that aliens exist, but not in the sense that we see on tv and movies. Aliens can be any organism on a planet other than earth, so if there is a single cell organism in a distant solar system, it is, technically, an alien.

Based on probablity theory, scientist are almost theoritically sure about the presence of planet like earth in another galaxy but no practical solid evidence yet.

Unable to find does not mean non existence.
So yes i do believe presence of life in any other nuke of universe

Imagine how big is universe and how much we have explored yet.

Last edited:
i am an alien :D when drink to much vodka :D i can feel even that i have power to break beton road with my face :D:D:D seriously who knows do they exist......

Yes, I believe in aliens, We have many of them in the United States. :)

but, really - I don't believe we're the only ones that exist, I do believe their is other life out their other than ours...maybe even a robotic life (Transformers, he he...)

If you mean "little green things that come to earth in a flying saucer and abduct people while they sleep to harvest their organs".. then no.

If you mean life on other planets - yes. Definitely.

i really love alien movies.
but dont think there is alien out there.
anybody knows about alien vs predator movie ?
I am waiting for its nxt release. love those Predators hunting aliens :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back