Do you Partake in smoking weed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow
there be some noobs about weed/drugs here... sad.
weed should be legal all over the world, since all the governments would be able to sell it to the people and make income for our own shit, but canada/usa + are too stupid for this, thus why there is so much controversy about decriminilzing weed..which rips apart families when pot smokers have to get jailed..selling is a different thing then smoking it, and smoking it is way less harmful then cigarettes or alcohol... anyway, i alteast thought people here had there thoughts straight. Get Stoned :)

Yea i have smoke sins 13 years old and i wil do it to i die but i have bin out in big shit manny years 6 years back smoke coka ect and now i have get clean and it help that i have get fameliy. a hot bicht and 2 kidZ so i only weed in the weegent and to all young guys keep away from the haard druks smoke weed better as drugs =)

I do every once in a while (once a year or less). I'm not one of those losers that needs to spend a ton of money on it and do it all the time

@JJJ..never say..loosers..its their own wish to spend or beg or watever it may be..everyone has their own life and wishes..we r no one to judge and to say loosers...people who cant spend or doesnt like to spend..they take once in a while and who can spend and if that doesnt make them loss..they take once in an hour..lol..there is no way to point out...Loosers or Winners..here..Its just an habit and depends on indivisual's Life style...

Slogan - Go GREEN..

i smoke prob to much weed.. im one of the people tht needs to smoke it daily,and spend lots of money on it lol.. but i dont beg or nothin,i make enough money (in my real job lol) to be able to,and i enjoy it

havent smoked any today, lastnight had bad time drinking brews and jays in a room filled of people poppin pills... vibes made me run out of there shaking and sweating man.
Hopefully feeling okay for my bongo later.

Ya Good Morning Guys..Ya..had joint just now...Well

People are Strange...When You are Stranger - The DOORS ...lol

Riders on the Storm

The End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back