Do you Partake in smoking weed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MirandaWright's

Im a Medical Weed Client in the state of Ca.
here are some of the Buds i have had Lately

SDC10666.jpg

SDC10665.jpg

SDC10655.jpg

SDC10650.jpg

SDC10438.jpg

purple-kush-ultra_697x569.gif

SDC10625.jpg

O NO outa weed time to get more!

SDC10663.jpg

189 comments
nah man i dont take no drugs not ever !

up 2 you if you do i really dont care about others smoking shit.

long as they dont try to say its good 4 you then i have no problem no drugs are good 4 you even medical ones !

Oh yeah im kinda evil lol, nah i dont smoke too much only when im with friends and chicks - i dont see a reason why should i smoke alone

Medical weed is good for pain and in till you have pain like mine u will never know

im 34 years old and i don't smoke to be cool
or hip i only use it because i have to
because pain killers don't work for me

I used to smoke it, but then I grew up, and had kids lol

I have never been in "bad" pain before, so I do not know what it is like, but I am sure the weed would kill the pain somewhat. I will not comment on people who smoke it, what others do with themselves is nothing to do with anyone else.

I do not know what condition you have MrPeanut, but I wish you well, and hope it is nothing terminal :)

acctually i didnt realise it was medical sorry no offence ment yes i think i would use it 2 if i was in pain also apologies mr peanut.

Fuck,im grown up but i still smoke some weed.
Well the thing is that i dont dring.I used to but it got really bad.
Now when i smoke i know that next day im ready to go work.

You get it in bottles in canada?
Some nice buds and bottles there,I only know ak47
Here we have santa maria,nlx,all kinds of haze( mexican haze,cheese haze,super haze),... but I don't use it for medicinal purposes,only to relax.

Btw
In the netherlands you also get a vaporizer if you need medicinal marihuana,this doesn't harm your lungs because it vaporizes the smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back