DediServers.net - 1Gbps, Unmetered, Windows/Linux, Semi-Dedicated, ESXi from $20 (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
use this for the last 5 months. very wonderful service. Aryan and vicky always on lvie support and any time you need any help they are just click away. Awesome host.

3 times I wrote an email to the wall but as I see :) I ask again how much I have to wait for the account for which I paid yet?

I write this not as you wanted that kind of priority order number 451455 and I remember that my goal of such a thing was to be 24 hours 24 hours goes by and here is how it was such a shame .. money only

Last edited:
3 times I wrote an email to the wall but as I see :) I ask again how much I have to wait for the account for which I paid yet?

I write this not as you wanted that kind of priority order number 451455 and I remember that my goal of such a thing was to be 24 hours 24 hours goes by and here is how it was such a shame .. money only

The order number you provided does not exist in our system. However we do not have any pending orders so I believe your service is activated.

10% Recurring Discount on VDS - 613M1JZEBX

20% First Month Discount on VDS - 75AF9F7ZIO

Order

Hi,
today I ordered VDS Level 1. I used WJ exclusive 10% coupon.
Support is amazing and now I waiting on my server.

Thank you :-)

Hi,
today I ordered VDS Level 1. I used WJ exclusive 10% coupon.
Support is amazing and now I waiting on my server.

Thank you :-)

We do not have any pending order so I assume your order was activated. :)

10% Recurring Discount on VDS - 613M1JZEBX

20% First Month Discount on VDS - 75AF9F7ZIO

Notes:
24 Hours Refund policy

On July 23 I ordered a VPS from DediServers. 18 hours later I submitted a high-priority ticket and asked for a refund. I did not receive it. :thumbdown:

This is relating to the account attached to email lemurmaki@gmail.com

I do not buy more here, do not respond tickets, do not know how to deal with incidents quickly vps.
Technical support is very bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back