DediRDP - Mini,Regular,Extreme&Encoding, 16GB/32GB RAM, 1 Gbps Starting @ 6$/Mo (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Use coupon code "WINTER" to avail 50% recurring discount for life on all NL Regular plans!

NL Regular Order Link - Click Here

Use coupon code "WJMINI" to avail 1$ recurring discount for life on NL Mini RDP!

NL Mini RDP Order Link - Click Here

For the successful business there must be gr8 understanding b/w staff & customers via honesty,dignity and well behavior thats the key. I feel proud that i choose DediRDP for completing important task in time without getting any trouble & i get all what i want here on DediRDP. Thanks for such an awesome support i wish you expand & grew in future.

For the successful business there must be gr8 understanding b/w staff & customers via honesty,dignity and well behavior thats the key. I feel proud that i choose DediRDP for completing important task in time without getting any trouble & i get all what i want here on DediRDP. Thanks for such an awesome support i wish you expand & grew in future.

Hi Yadro,

Thank you for your kind words, we are glad to have you as our customer.

Dear Rox,
can you please check ya Skype

Cheers

Sure, please write a ticket if it is very urgent since we are not online 24/7 on Skype.

DediRDP wishes all it's customers a Very Happy New Year. We wish you all a bright, healthy and prosperous year ahead.

Hi. I can't submit a support ticket or contact you through the site, because I'm not a client (yet), and I've tried contacting you on skype as well, but you're offline.

Can you please respond either on skype or to the private message I sent you here?

It's urgent.

Hi. I can't submit a support ticket or contact you through the site, because I'm not a client (yet), and I've tried contacting you on skype as well, but you're offline.

Can you please respond either on skype or to the private message I sent you here?

It's urgent.

Hello,

I am traveling a lot these days and hence cannot provide faster responses here. If you have issues or need our advise, please register on site and create a ticket. This is the fastest method of getting responses, Skype chats are given second priority always.

Thanks for understanding.

Which RDP plan offer admin access?

Hi, we do not sell admin access RDPs. We can install any programs you may want as long as they meet our ToS and do not take up huge server resources.

Use coupon code "ENCODE" to avail a flat 10% recurring discount on Encoding RDPs.

Click Here to Buy Encoding RDP using PayPal, Bitcoin, PerfectMoney, WebMoney, Payza, Skrill and Bank Transfer.

Last edited:
Using their services for a 5-6 months now. It's time for public praise. :)

Had some small problems on rare occasions. When I had problem support was lightning fast, very polite, professional and pleasant.

I have only words of praise for them. You cant go wrong with DediRDP.

PS. In 5-6 months downtime on my RDP was 0 mins.

Last edited:
STAY AWAY from DediRDP - Don't Even Try It.
Unlike DediRDP I don't specify details WITHOUT proof.

So kindly check the following topic for my full review with reasons, proofs, screenshots to get an idea about how worst DediRDP can be, not just with performance but also with how they treat customers.

You'll be really lucky to get a good performance in the server you buy and you'll more luckier if there won't be any other problems during the period you are with them.
But if there is another problem, you'll be surprised "how worst DediRDP treat you" and even God can't help you.

Buyers are free to make any decision they like. Im just mentioning the facts WITH proof because I don't want anyone else to happen what happened to me.
Its buyers choice to VOLUNTARILY get in trouble when the proof is right in front of their eyes OR STAY AWAY from DediRDP.

Topic Link:
http://www.wjunction.com/10-hosting-discussion-reviews/209396-dedirdp-com-stay-away.html

Thanks

STAY AWAY from DediRDP - Don't Even Try It. Unlike DediRDP I don't specify details WITHOUT proof.
So kindly check the following topic for my full review with reasons, proofs, screenshots to get an idea about how worst DediRDP can be, not just with performance but also with how they treat customers.

You'll be really lucky to get a good performance in the server you buy and you'll more luckier if there won't be any other problems during the period you are with them.
But if there is another problem, you'll be surprised "how worst DediRDP treat you" and even God can't help you.

Buyers are free to make any decision they like. Im just mentioning the facts WITH proof because I don't want anyone else to happen what happened to me. Its buyers choice to VOLUNTARILY get in trouble when the proof is right in front of their eyes OR STAY AWAY from DediRDP.

Topic Link:
http://www.wjunction.com/10-hosting-discussion-reviews/209396-dedirdp-com-stay-away.html

Thanks

checking the link posted by @Harshadewa, anybody else having the same problems. The offer is pretty sweet though...

I see a member posted that he is facing more problems than me.
http://www.wjunction.com/10-hosting-discussion-reviews/209396-3.html#post2158198

Thanks

Any further attempts to ruin the sales thread without proper and valid proofs will be reported to Admins for action.

And for everyone's clarification - DediRDP is a RDP provider and cannot guarantee (take responsibility) of filehost actions like IP ban, account ban, hack etc. It is between user and filehost to resolve issues. Also, we never ever refund money for such issues since there is a cost involved behind every action - order, set-up, support etc. And you cannot expect us to refund - it is there in our ToS as well.

We can help only if there is a server performance (hardware only) issue. Outside of the server, there is nothing we have control on. I have enough screenshots of the user abusing server resources by utilizing 40% CPU and claiming server is slow. It is a 16GB server with around 20 users, what do you expect for 5 USD per month? You cannot expect a super computer by paying peanuts.

For any further queries please contact us via Skype / Sales Ticket / Support Ticket. We will assist you in any way we can.

I have problem. My RDP was off, so i tried to send ticket but I get this "This Account has been suspended.
Contact your hosting provider for more information."
Does it mean my account was suspended or is something wrong on your site ?

I have problem. My RDP was off, so i tried to send ticket but I get this "This Account has been suspended.
Contact your hosting provider for more information."
Does it mean my account was suspended or is something wrong on your site ?

Hello,

Our hosting was suspended for one hour that day. The issue was resolved, do write to us in case of any further issues.

Regards,
Rox

hello

my friend cant order a rdp from you

he regged on your site and opend a ticket but now ticket is away ?

he click on Order now but after that nothing is in his cart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back