DedicatedRDP.com - US, EU & Encoding Solutions - Remote Desktop VPS Starts $15/month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Admin please Answer.
I'm sorry I missed your question. Yes, you can encode videos. At this moment all FR-K plans have ran out. We're ordering another exact same server and we'll be able to provide you with a demo if you're still interested. You can PM me your email if you want us to notify you when the plans have become available again.

I'm sorry I missed your question. Yes, you can encode videos. At this moment all FR-K plans have ran out. We're ordering another exact same server and we'll be able to provide you with a demo if you're still interested. You can PM me your email if you want us to notify you when the plans have become available again.

Thanks For Your Answer
And My email was sent

Here's my review as promised for LEVAC.

I would like to mention that the support staff LEVAC and freddy they are outstanding. They look into your problem via ticket in a reasonable amount of time given. If they are in online chat it almost instantly resolve. I would say their support is 10/10.

As for the server I'm currently on US and DE 1GBPS connection. Is what I exactly wanted and for the price I paid is worth every penny.

As mention is DEDICATED rdp you have the admin right for the server so you control what is necessary for you. You control the reboot timing, as much as often the normal rdp services has too many reboot that you need to restart it manually. As of now my DE RDP has not rebooted for 2 weeks.

You control the software required because you know what you want sometime having too many other program install in a shared rdp maybe confusing.

I would give it a 9.5/10 for the overall services that he has provide. I will left 0.5 for some more improvement like better connection (1gbps) *hint* in other region like FR. :D

Overall I would say a good job and well done to the guys in dedicatedrdp

Last edited:
stabilite is very important to me. many server is slowing (rar/exract) a few days after. If your server is not slowing (rar/exract) I want to use it. Another question how many client is your server? and another question :) Not less than 1GB Ram. I'm sorry bad English.

Here's my review as promised for LEVAC.

I would like to mention that the support staff LEVAC and freddy they are outstanding. They look into your problem via ticket in a reasonable amount of time given. If they are in online chat it almost instantly resolve. I would say their support is 10/10.

As for the server I'm currently on US and DE 1GBPS connection. Is what I exactly wanted and for the price I paid is worth every penny.

As mention is DEDICATED rdp you have the admin right for the server so you control what is necessary for you. You control the reboot timing, as much as often the normal rdp services has too many reboot that you need to restart it manually. As of now my DE RDP has not rebooted for 2 weeks.

You control the software required because you know what you want sometime having too many other program install in a shared rdp maybe confusing.

I would give it a 9.5/10 for the overall services that he has provide. I will left 0.5 for some more improvement like better connection (1gbps) *hint* in other region like FR. :D

Overall I would say a good job and well done to the guys in dedicatedrdp
Thank you very much for your kind words, darkwolf. We're glad to have you as a customer!
stabilite is very important to me. many server is slowing (rar/exract) a few days after. If your server is not slowing (rar/exract) I want to use it. Another question how many client is your server? and another question :) Not less than 1GB Ram. I'm sorry bad English.

Hi, our US-P series server is going to be great for you. It's just quality written all over it.

E3-1270 CPU
1 Gbps Premium fair usage unmetered bandwidth
RAIDed hardware
Located in US.

You can check the uptimes of our servers here:
http://uptimes.dedicatedrdp.net/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back