DedicatedRDP.com - US, EU & Encoding Solutions - Remote Desktop VPS Starts $15/month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

tried your demo. Speeds in DE were not great. Even uploading to RS was only 2000 kb/s and the CPU was at 71% just with Zoom uploading. I doubt any encoding would work or take several hours to complete.

60714367.png

Thanks for the demo.

Best regards,

cowboyup910

Last edited:
uhm, I forgot one thing. I forgot to set your demo to 1 Gbps. It's 100 Mbps the time I handed out to you. We have customers doing encoding on the server. One of them says it's pretty fast with filters too. Did you actually try encoding one? Try it. Also, let me try the uploading again now, I've set it to 1 Gbps (and rebooted your demo acc). Make sure packet size in FileUploader is set to 1MB (1024 KB) for best speed.

HI I was wondering If I could have a US Demo Account.
Thanks in Advance
I've sent you a PM.

EDIT:

All FR-K users, please kindly check your email. We have to perform an important IP networking setting update on the FR-K server. We've sent you another email what you have to do.

Thank you

Last edited:
I want to buy FR K02 but slots are not available right now. Could you please arrange a slot for me? May I have a demo to test that too? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back