ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
Just an update from my side for you Alexander @ddownload.com :

New day began (sunday) in statistics, still "no country downloads" there with €0.0005. Pls make this

I would suggest that we currently put the Non Countries with the highest compensation on Tier 1 so that it no longer lands under "Other Countries". Until we have fixed this bug and also the compensation for some is correct.

possible asap.

Cheers, JJ

I would suggest that we currently put the Non Countries with the highest compensation on Tier 1 so that it no longer lands under "Other Countries". Until we have fixed this bug and also the compensation for some is correct.
I assume that this is a suggestion to the higher ups that needs the green light, for those wondering why it ain't changed yet.

Im trying, but its not so easy with your 20 pms on daily basis.

Also checking that, since there is no change on our side. Who is also affected with this?
I was not here thats why i did not replied
my first question for you why i did 10+ pms in a daily base?
show me proof with each date and day dont missguide and dont put such things infront of public
did i said anything to you anything wrong openly did i said anything wrong to u ?

How can you say i did 10+ daily pms to you ? i did pms but not on daily base thats your fault and this is bd service from you man you are not able to solve my problems and you are not able to give your 100% percent if you follow others uploaders words thn you will react like this show your good behaviour with those who are good and sensible with you this is your big mistake not my mistake .

you making me angry with your false words i was not expecting from you this

did you reply to my few pms did you solved ? no u did not u are just showing show off and making those kids happy who are against me what stupidity is this i was not expecting this from you.

thanks

We love ddownload but respect is above respect is above thn rapidgator also :)

so i m not against ddownload and i never was but its all about self respect its all about words when you deliever your words accidently in a wrong way some time users feel that person is taking money from this man thats why he is not saying anything ..

Look in a business their is a one rule and i know all businessman will accept

You want some you invest some you want to be top of the table thn you should be financially good

if you are running small company small filehost thn you will only complain nothing more thn this ...

If you believe their is a chain where we all are together and with the help of that chain we earn and we grow than only you become best filehost admin as well as best filehost company and this message for all filehosts admins and filehosts company.

Personally i love ddownload i like alex he is good but if you ask me about his last message

thn i will say he is wrong in this matter because he said 10 time messages i did what he wanted to proof ?
how many times he did message to me how many time he fixed my tickets and messages ?
i can also say many things but i m not like others kids uploaders who troll filehosts and hurt

I never wanted to hurt and i never hurt anyone..

Ddownload is one of my fav filehost but respect also come first some users here wants to see ddownload treat me like a servant ? as they are servant :)sorry i m not i cannot tolerate

I m doing business and i m from business class family i talk honestly i respect all and all religions Alex knows and ddownload team also knows i hope so..

But our debate we will solve i hope

But i love this company just need to be relax no need to be panic no need to br proudy like small kids filehosters thn ddownload will be no1 one may be no2 i hope so..

Takecare all takecare Alex :) takecare my fan girl jennifer ;) u wanted i react on ddownload look u won it i think now i m sure your dreams comes true u want me to ban from wjunction rapidgator and ddownload :)

But i will be same you know why ?

because i m Mr Perfect Money is important but not more thn respect :)

Thank you

Takecare all takecare Alex :) takecare my fan girl jennifer ;) u wanted i react on ddownload look u won it i think now i m sure your dreams comes true u want me to ban from wjunction rapidgator and ddownload :)

What do you exactly mean? I'm interested into getting you banned from ddownload.com. Why i should? You do your business - i do my business. Easy af?

What do you exactly mean? I'm interested into getting you banned from ddownload.com. Why i should? You do your business - i do my business. Easy af?

Leave it i m not such kind of personality who include to disrespect past conversations or past chatbox things :) if you dont remember its ok but i always keep secrets
to be a successfull business man your mind should be with you you should be smart also and keep secrets everything i never hurt others by my words i never reveals secret :) all knows about me including you including wjunction all members and filehosts staffs too :)

nothing to mention its ok :)

But remember one thing i m not like others uploaders and webmasters :)
i believe in justice and i believe in business and my faith in my god and i know god will setup big thing no matter all are against me :)

you do your business i do my business i told you this thing and u again took my line :) its shows how much you love my words :)

anyways thanks to all thanks to wj thanks to dd :) forget it movie on :)

I guess nobody looks at tickets anymore.

Yes some time its happen they are also human being but yes if someone ignore your messages and tickets every day thn its mean they dont give you importance i agree with this.
But one thing is true they are doing so much work for them filehost and they are adding some more intresting things i think so so please hold on and wait for your ticket next reply :)

I m sure they will response dont worry be happy enjoy your life :)

Ddownload is one of the best filehost ups and down always with all some time we feel we are angry with staff some time we feel they dont response us but its just a mattter of time i m sure :)

please keep use ddownload and enjoy your life

my wishes with you thank you :)

Here staff is very good Alexander but yes i can understand you are upset some time i also feel upset when they dont reply and ans :)

But they are good trust me

once again thanks :)

Back