ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,518 comments
How can jdownloader affect the downloads that are recorded? It downloads using the same links. Unless jdownloader is identifiable and blocked through user agent.

Im pretty sure already 100% its JDownloader. They made some changes to User Agent and IPv4 and IPv6 Settings, i see it over the Configs.

I tried it myself. There are more Cloudflare IPs in my Reports instead of Germany as example. When you have more Cloudflare IPs, then you dont get enough earnings.

But if you download over Browser, all Parts example, everything is counted correct. But not over JDownloader.

Last edited:
I think this is way more than a jdownloader issue. 142 downloads now and still around 80 showing on detailed stats. Wasn't like that before.
Post automatically merged:

Actually, then again could just be dmca removal and downloads gone from it. Bug release today so i guess it was that.

Last edited:
You could also disable the localization of premium accounts and rate them all the same.
A geographically different weighting of the premium customers in the remuneration makes no sense.
Also against the background that more and more users use VPN.

You could also disable the localization of premium accounts and rate them all the same.
A geographically different weighting of the premium customers in the remuneration makes no sense.
Also against the background that more and more users use VPN.

Thank you for the suggestion. I have forwarded this.

Since this system is also relatively old, we could really consider introducing uniform remuneration.
I also suspect that in the future very soon many users will switch to VPN. That's why we also want to offer VPN for all users who also purchase Premium from us.

Then, at the latest, there must be uniform remuneration, because many PPD earnings are not properly evaluated.

The bug which causes this at the moment will be fixed today.

Never noticed the thing with IPv6 i tought it could be Cloudflare which got converted.

But the issue with VPN in future will hapen. Since all sites get "blocked" in Germany and Austria, every User will use in future VPN and the PPD thing will never work like before.

Back