Datacloud.to - PPD (up to 50 EUR per 10k TKP) - PPS (75% - first sale / 75% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets all just wait what happens tomorrow. i think you are all demanding a bit too early . he said he'll pay us, paypal users, tomorrow. so just a little patience guys.

denizadrian01 you told today you pay must but full day gone no payment hope you will pay me. Please tell the perfect day of payment because i need this money very very much. Please understand me.

Thanks

@babanik: he told us that he will pay the paypal users up until tomorrow. please be aware that their timezone is maybe different from yours. he meant feb 1 at their time, and as of today it is still night time in europe. give him time man. lets start making complaints after about 24hrs from now if they still dont pay us.. for now let us be patient and believe at what denizadrian01 said.

i want to try your service but currently file manager isnt as friendly yet, you cant select all files or mass generate of links, hope to see more improvement on file manager

+1.

As of now, doing any task (get link/move/delete) no mass selection yet. (must 1 by 1)
100 links, i must do 100 times. :fly:

Uploading via zoom not working..

Last edited:
One question about ppd rate

"Datacloud.to - PPD (up to 50 EUR per 10k TKP) - PPS (75% - first sale / 75% rebill)"

why have you in topic title up to 50 euro and in real there is only up to 30 euro?

DenizAndrian any news in the next payment?I have about 75 euro right now in my balance.+35euro from the previous payment because of the 120dollars-euro that is only 86 euro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back