Datacloud.to - PPD (up to 50 EUR per 10k TKP) - PPS (75% - first sale / 75% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
all payments were made today ;) maybe there are some users have open payments.

I had blocked and froze many Users how were complaining all the time, don't complain and you will get definitly payed out ;)

Hi Denizadrian01, just saw your message and checked my account and i haven't been paid yet, i'm certainly not in the complainers list, so please check my case,thank you

I had blocked and froze many Users how were complaining all the time, don't complain and you will get definitly payed out ;)

just to verify this... did you actually kill another peoples work (that they did for you) and decided not to pay them.. just because of being annoying? annoying because you failed to meet your ends?

No i wrote that a little confusing we had many complains about users manipulate our counts. Thats why i wrote to the user below that we are checking every stats :)

Every one gets paid!

Just got paid thanks you very much Deniz.I had in my balance 80 euro and i got paid 80 dollars(58euro).Can you make the rates in dollars Deniz and balance too?Dollars-Euros have much difference.The rates must be in dollars too.I have 4 euro rate as we have discuss about it but the real rate is 2.92 euro due to payments in dollars.Any news regarding this will be much more appreciated.
Thanks you again for the payment(even in dollars you clearly pay so i respect that)

Still no payment, I am waiting the payment from last wednesday.

Thanks Deniz for the payment.

But got paid in $ so if you are going to pay in $ please make the change accordingly in the affiliate page and also change the thread title.

Once again Thank you for your services.

Better late then never.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back