Shared CrunchHost.com - CPanel,1GB Space, 50GB Bandwidth from $2/month (Germany)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reported it as a claim, so paypal is going to contact them and if they don't pay up then there paypal is going to get banned.

Kedzi, you got a full refund of 2.95 euros.

N. A., you got a full refund of 37.85 euros.

A. M., you got a full refund of 1.95 euros.

E. C., you got a full refund of 3.95 euros.

@ Everyone else who trust us, we are promising you to get back whatever it takes us to do, Not only that but also there will be a very good compensation to our loyal clients and security levels will be upgraded so that we will be sure that no similar troubles from any new client may happen again.

Thanks alot for your understanding.

Regards,
CrunchHost.Com

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally you guys have replied, i thank you for giving us a heads up. I will be using you guys again once you are up. I just hope this doesn't happen again, cause that will just make me want to switch, but thanks for the update and refund. Will def get back with you guys, cause you are one of the best hostings i have got so i hope you guys get back up and running.

We are happy that you are satisfied.

and by the way, we have made announcements in our official facebook page, so you can join it and read everything there.. we just didn't get the time to post here and there.

We promise that when we get back again, you won't ever get a downtime nor a trouble like this one because we will have a high security measure unlike other hosts in order to be safe from any similar trouble.

So, You will be warm welcomed to join us again.

Regards,
CrunchHost.Com

We are happy that you are satisfied.

and by the way, we have made announcements in our official facebook page, so you can join it and read everything there.. we just didn't get the time to post here and there.

We promise that when we get back again, you won't ever get a downtime nor a trouble like this one because we will have a high security measure unlike other hosts in order to be safe from any similar trouble.

So, You will be warm welcomed to join us again.

Regards,
CrunchHost.Com

It's good to see you replying finally.

But is our data safe? Just give me this answer.

Last edited:
xxxxxxxxx, you got a full refund of 2.95 euros.

xxxxxxxxx, you got a full refund of 37.85 euros.

xxxxxxxxx, you got a full refund of 1.95 euros.

xxxxxxxxx, you got a full refund of 3.95 euros.

@ Everyone else who trust us, we are promising you to get back whatever it takes us to do, Not only that but also there will be a very good compensation to our loyal clients and security levels will be upgraded so that we will be sure that no similar troubles from any new client may happen again.

Thanks alot for your understanding.

Regards,
CrunchHost.Com

I'm waiting for my refund too. Requested a refund from paypal

Last edited:
When is my site going to be back up online? I am on Server Name: CH2. How am I going to be compensated? What about the loss of time regarding domain? Can i at least have domain access, so i can forward it to a free host, to give updates about my site. Please contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back