Shared CrunchHost.com - CPanel,1GB Space, 50GB Bandwidth from $2/month (Germany)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spoke with CrunchHost tonight.
Theirs no progress as such... Nothing more than what we already know anyway.

They said that they had refunded someone about 37 euros (I gather that was you KingLupe?)

CrunchHost are still working on getting a new server with "I presume" a new provider.
They said that they are currently trying to re-create some files that their old provider refused to give them... I don't know exactly what these files are, but I don't think they are your backups - From what I understand, your backups are safe.

Unfortunately their English isn't great, so I sometimes have a hard time understanding what they are trying to say.

Partial Quote from CrunchHost:
I am unsure what the first sentence exactly means but I have asked them to try and explain more clearly.
I'll hopefully have an answer on that later on tonight or tomorrow.

How are you communicating with them ?>

Shutup Drink, you should be happy we have someone who is giving us updates time to time as we will know what's going to happen with the host. So stfu kid.

I can tell you what's happen with the host - the server is down since hetzner have new rules now,and ch has have been hosted warez there,that's why the server is blocked.

I remind you that on Monday everything was going to be ready and what we have ? Some "updates" from a guy colled on this forum - Ashleyuk1984 - he is not even official CH agent. He just writing that he spoke with "Crunchhost", I can say so too - would you believe me on every word that I write ? >.>

I remind you that on Monday everything was going to be ready and what we have ? Some "updates" from a guy colled on this forum - Ashleyuk1984 - he is not even official CH agent. He just writing that he spoke with "Crunchhost", I can say so too - would you believe me on every word that I write ? >_>
If you require PROOF that I've been speaking with CrunchHost then I'll give you proof !! No need to be a DICK about it. I posted HERE back on the 15th August letting you know they have a Facebook Page.

Go there!! Read for yourself.

http://www.facebook.com/CrunchHost

Last edited:
We have bigger issues to deal with than fight among ourself. I have already moved on to a vps at knownsrv. I just have to start from the old db.

update from crunchhost on facebook:

We have no problem in our first server so its working perfectly

The problem now is about the second server as you all know, this needs to be replaced with a new server.

and like we announced many times that the server provider refused to be cooperative with us in the process of backup to accounts and even our account as well!

the estimation is hard in this case, but it may be something within 1 week.. hopefully less than that!

I WANT MY BACKUP..,my server has hosted in albania but i've read on webhostingtalk that some crunchost warez pages hosted their files on hetzner..Which idiot hosts warez on a german server ?

Last edited:
I don't have faith in this host at all right now, so i asked for my money back. Lets see if they even give that back. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back