CPVAdvertise.com - We buy all your traffic at CPM rates $$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraffAds

Hi Webmasters,

I'm Mike, I would like to introduce our CPV/PPC Ad Network
Website: CPVAdvertise - Pay Per View Ad Network - Buy/Sell Traffic

If you got website with real human visitors then welcome to our network, we will buy all your traffic and match it with advertisers, you will always get paid the highest bid on your click.

Publishers:
- Publishers from all countries are welcome.
- Accept Mainstream and Adult websites.
- We buy traffic from all countries.
- CPM rates depends on several things like traffic quality, GEO origin, Keywords and Advertisers demand, so you might get rates from 0.5 and upto 5$ CPM per 1000 visits, there is no limit.
- Payouts usually sent within 48h of request and may takes upto 10 days
- low 5$ only payout
- PayPal and WebMoney
- 5% Referral Commission
- Live Earning & Traffic Stats

- all you have to do is signup an account with us, and after review you will get email when your account is approved, then you have to login and submit all your websites for approval, once approved by our staff you can grab Popup/Popunder Ad Code and place it in your website and start making money

Partners:
We pay 5% referral commission but if you have have a webmaster forum, blog or website and you have the ability to send lot of active referrals, just contact us we can setup a special account for you with high commission rates, set back and enjoy the money rolling in your pocket.

Register Here:
CPVAdvertise - Pay Per View Ad Network - Buy/Sell Traffic

if you have any questions you can post here or contact me here:
Contact: CPVAdvertise - Pay Per View Ad Network - Buy/Sell Traffic

42 comments
Update: if you have quality website with many visitors from US/UK/AU/NL/FR/DE/CA , we have upto 10$ per 1000 view for these countries

you need help:

Last edited:
do you accept streaming site? similar to youtube.com and placing ads over the video player?
it's popup or popunder ad, we have no problem if your visitor click on video then the popup appear
add me on skype if you need help

Last edited:
Want to know bit more about the payment rates. I know they are always fluctuating... but I'll appreciate if you can give an estimated figure based on the advertisers.

nice site and nice rates.
ggg0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back