Config your MultiPOSTER now to use "303 Templates"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The temps do work, good job.

Found a few errors so far with Tag ids but no big deal.

One thing though, I can't get Argentinawarez.com/foros/ to work, anyone help please with this one.

thx

Can you please upload your MP 5 Version so we don't have to do this manually , coz it bug whene i change the ID

there will be no tension or any sad news if i don't get 1 download count if you not download, and for your kind of information! we have just rebuild the forum list. i know i've not released the templates even after the promise but the problem is all my templates new one i sent to "Shanit" he has the templates and i don't see him online since 2-3 days am not saying he took the templates i respect the buddy but the problem is his electricity, do you really think the templates are waste? i can't change my mind just because of you but you should atleast read your reply again before replying to this thread is there anyone giving you atleast 20 templates? even if you ask they will ignore you. am not showing off because i'm releasing them etc.. lol its nothing for me nor i take your words in a bad way because many people already replied you were the one who thinks that the thing am doing is shit or whatever you think!

nevermind disappointed with your reply mate! :)

thanks

@Thread,

i'm sorry i can't really promise when will i release them but i can say that the templates will be released by this week as i promised! am just waiting for Shanit! damn shanit where da hell are you :(

sorry buddy due to some problems with electricity and then my nephew died so i was not coming on9 :(

Am I obliged to add All ID and tags that you put in the picture
If I work just applications and games only for example + Only FSc
Please help ..

Please Cyber check with me if Any error I had

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee319/djdanger123/Sanstitre1111-1.jpg

Sanstitre1111-1.jpg

Please Help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back