Config your MultiPOSTER now to use "303 Templates"

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you think its easy to fix 303 templates mate? could you do it in 1-2 days? i didn't ignore this thread am already working on it and i sent all templates to Abens, and he is working on it i know its really hard job to do but still!..

Sure is, 1-2 days is enough. I got 100+ templates on my mp5 made in 5 hours

forum ID prefixes fixed too including forum registration.

I'm not expecting you to release it but don't SET A DEADLINE if you can't meet it. Your just making people wait for nothing

Oh btw
Before you say why won't I release mine. pretty easy I never made a thread about it so im not obliged to share my templates =)=)

Sure is, 1-2 days is enough. I got 100+ templates on my mp5 made in 5 hours

forum ID prefixes fixed too including forum registration.

I'm not expecting you to release it but don't SET A DEADLINE if you can't meet it. Your just making people wait for nothing

Oh btw
Before you say why won't I release mine. pretty easy I never made a thread about it so im not obliged to share my templates =)=)

nor i told you to share it :)

plz do relz it mate

well am waiting for the reply from Abens24 :)

guys i wanted to tell you that it is still only 50 forums to configure and they will be ready in the next three hours

yeaaaaaah

cheers brothers

finally finished fixing the ID's waiting for CA to send to him my work

they will probably be released today

Great :)
Looking forward.

+Idea:
Also we can keep these templates updated from time to time. @cyberaff you can open one new thread, with templates updates, and all users can share their updates.

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back