cloudZer.net - PPD (up to 40 EUR) & PPS (75% Initial sale / 65% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real problem is that they closed the website so we can't know if we've been paid or not. They could at least send you an email to tell you that they sent your money, but they just keep us guessing and make a trip to the bank to see if any money appeared.

The real problem is that they closed the website so we can't know if we've been paid or not. They could at least send you an email to tell you that they sent your money, but they just keep us guessing and make a trip to the bank to see if any money appeared.
they opened the oboom.com and soon will give another blow again!

Well after 8 Months i got my Money from Cloudzer unbelivable but true no Joke guys...........

I requested few Times and got it today on Bank Acc

Only for your Info seems they pay really all that had open Balance there

Regards

Just was to the bank and no money from Cloudzer, why are they dividing it, at least payy everyone in one single blow, don't make some happy and some even more sad (sadder !!) cause they are paying just a portion of people and leaving the other just wandering (wondering!!).

Just was to the bank and no money from Cloudzer, why are they dividing it, at least payy everyone in one single blow, don't make some happy and some even more sad (sadder !!) cause they are paying just a portion of people and leaving the other just wandering (wondering!!).

The whine factor here is unbelievable... by people getting their money, Cyando has proved they were honest about paying customers even after cloudzer closed.
You will get yours too, so consider it a nice suprise to get the money anyday, which you thought were long gone :)

The whine factor here is unbelievable... by people getting their money, Cyando has proved they were honest about paying customers even after cloudzer closed.
You will get yours too, so consider it a nice suprise to get the money anyday, which you thought were long gone :)

I'd like to see your reaction when you see others getting their money and you don't, and all they proved so far is they are racist as I see they have only paid people from Europe only !!

Brothers, we have to stop complaining.
Because nothing will be changed with our complaints.

Our misfortune, unfortunately we have born outside of Europe.
We don't have any right. We can't do anything. We can't go anywhere to find a solution.

They won't pay us. Because they know, we can't do anything.

The money is gone. Thosands of hours that we wasted is gone.
The big effort that we spend is gone. Everything is gone.

There are too many other options to pay us.
But they will never pay us.

We're not even human in their eyes.
Because we are not living in Europe.

Forget the money, forget the dreams.
Work for other thing, spend your time and your effort for other thing that will make you fine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back