cloudZer.net - PPD (up to 40 EUR) & PPS (75% Initial sale / 65% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whine factor here is unbelievable... by people getting their money, Cyando has proved they were honest about paying customers even after cloudzer closed.
You will get yours too, so consider it a nice suprise to get the money anyday, which you thought were long gone :)

I'd like to see your reaction when you see others getting their money and you don't, and all they proved so far is they are racist as I see they have only paid people from Europe only !!

I thought as the majority in here, that i wouldn't get any.. but out of nowhere came all my money from them.. nice suprise just when i needed them.
I've even heard from others to this day people are still finally receiving their money 3 months after the closure.. Im 100% sure no other host would bother to do that.

Honestly though, you had a month to collect it instantly from Amazon vouchers as repeated on this thread at the time again and again.. sure it wasn't the optimal solution, but you would have gotten your money... especially since everyone already knew that Cyando only have and probably ever will pay to SEPA countries by bank.

Racist? lol.. everything seems to be racist/nazi these days for anyone that doesn't get it their way. It should be classed as the new form of greeting each other, as it is misused and abused just as frequently.

how's this hoster?

how's download speed / limits for free / registered (not prem) users?

Rates are very nice and ppd & pps together is very nice, but it looks a lot like Oboom and UL, do they shave?

Is it zoom supported?

Do they give premium for uploaders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back