cloudZer.net - PPD (up to 40 EUR) & PPS (75% Initial sale / 65% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF is Cloudzer doing... ? OK, IF they pay all, all will be good, but paying only a few people every day is not good for those who are still waiting, because they don't know if they get the money or not and the others celebrate already a party...

WTF is Cloudzer doing... ? OK, IF they pay all, all will be good, but paying only a few people every day is not good for those who are still waiting, because they don't know if they get the money or not and the others celebrate already a party...

dude, they are paying from low amount to high amount i think.
i am not from Sepa countries and i have big amount there.
maybe they will pay me soon maybe not.

let's wait. we have no choice.

dude, they are paying from low amount to high amount i think.
I don't think so... adrians1987 wrote he received a payment about 800+ and I know from someone else that he received 1.000+ and my amount is about 800...

let's wait. we have no choice.
I know that we can't do anything but it's hard to wait because I think 99% have received their money...

Last edited:
@iphone7 SEPA countries has been paid i guess, for those who are not from SEPA and requested thrue bank don't know what to say....
It's kinda obivious that Uploaded pay Cloudzer bills. And Uploaded does not pay Bank outside of SEPA anymore.

Thanks for your services Cloudzer, seems you they had been honest with me till the end.

I'll hope all you guys get your request... I wish you good luck.

I guess you are in theme with Uploaded. Users from Europe, but not in SEPA can't request anymore thrue bank. All payments get declined.
And i'm pretty sure Cloudzer will no be able to pay thrue bank if you are not from SEPA like Uploaded.

Wait a few days, see if you get your payment... If not I suggest you to send them an email, to get your payment on amazon vouchers. They still got their email adress alive i guess, i recived few days ago a reply from them that my premium expire soon. Was a bot reply, but their email still might be available.

I guess you are in theme with Uploaded. Users from Europe, but not in SEPA can't request anymore thrue bank. All payments get declined.
They declined my bank withdrawal request, yes, but I requested then a new one with the whole amount. And I'm from Europe and in SEPA, everything technical is fine... I received several bank withdrawals from Cloudzer before...

I think some have been paid and many still waiting, for me today is the celebration of independance, so no banks are open and I can't know for now, I guess even if they sent the money it will be in my account next week.
Also there is no problem with non SEPA countries that have IBAN and BIC/SWIFT code, it will be just an additional fee of 15-20 € which will be too insignificant to me/us if we are expecting money in the range of hundreds and thousands of €€.

Dear customer,

thank you for your inquiry.

We forwarded your request to our Affiliate Management.

Sincerely yours

Support Department
cloudzer.net