cloudZer.net - PPD (up to 40 EUR) & PPS (75% Initial sale / 65% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 151 euro and when I request the payout he tell me not enough money,pffff

Finally they accepted my request

paid via bank transfer,thank you clz:)

Last edited:
Hey WTF is this!!!!???

i had 86e in my account, and now is 68e...

Check my account and fix the problem...fk sake!!

n/a (7146317)

Last edited:
Did you guys think they'll pay me if I request?

cLhUcTX.png

... :facepalm:

thump_2095046tyuiuyt.png

stop trolling please ...

Last edited:
I can call it scam all times i want, because there are many complaints about counted downloads, no paying with screenshots, Steph told me in MP that would be fixed and isn't fixed, support said me that my account works well, i checked it myself and it's FALSE.

Upload 4 files, one of 100MB, 150MB, 200MB, 300MB ... then, download in free mode one, respects the 24h period and do it with othe file, finally, only 100MB and 150MB will be counted, so, if they offers files up to 1000MB, it's scam.

And i can't told about payments because i don't use this host in a long period time.

Proofs:

This is 2 parts discs, downloaded by me, in differents days, respecting the 24h period.

Portapapeles01.png

Portapapeles02.png

As we can see, files over 150MB more less aren't counted.

Best we can do, is close this thread.

Best Regards.

Last edited:
When calling anyone a "scam" you need to provide evidence to support your claim.

Keep replies civilized in here.

would be impossible for me to provide some evidence in this case...but i can assure you, im not here just for complaining..

My account balance until a few days ago, was 86e, now is less..i was thinking to cashout when i reach 100, so they don`t take commision

They don`t have enoguh scamming sales from people, now they steal you money from your account balance..

So in conclusion FK YOu!!! CL

I think now they will not add Webmoney, because if they add Webmoney, they have to pay a large amount for member don't have Euro Bank accounts.

They don't want to add Webmoney because they don't pay enough money.

Sincerely

I think now they will not add Webmoney, because if they add Webmoney, they have to pay a large amount for member don't have Euro Bank accounts.

They don't want to add Webmoney because they don't pay enough money.

Sincerely

:-=:-=:-=

Someone please answer these.

01. How much storage a free user has?
02. Bank wire and Amazon are the only payout methods available? Bank wire is available to all countries or just a specific region?

Thanks

1. Unlimited
2. Yes and Bankwire is only for countries with Swift and IBAN. Don't know if they also changed it to only SEPA-Countries like Uploaded did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back