cloudZer.net - PPD (up to 40 EUR) & PPS (75% Initial sale / 65% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you're able to tell me your account id i'll be able to take a look into this, if you think we're thieves what could you lose if you tell me your account id? :)

Hello Members,

sorry that i didn't respond for a long time, we had some technical issues with this board which hopefully has been sort out yet, the Admin can confirm this. :)

So, tell us reason why Cloudzer aren't counting files over ~170MB since 6 months? ... all of us have this question, this problem is active since the support answered questions and nobody clarified nothing.

This only apex is enough to call you "thieves" "scammers", because you are offering something that you don't comply, and i can't talk about the payments because i'm new with this host.

Waiting response, Best regards, xX-ViiRuSs-Xx

Last edited:
So, tell us reason why Cloudzer aren't counting files over ~170MB since 6 months? ... all of us have this question, this problem is active since the support answered questions and nobody clarified nothing.

This only apex is enough to call you "thieves" "scammers", because you are offering something that you don't comply, and i can't talk about the payments because i'm new with this host.

Waiting response, Best regards, xX-ViiRuSs-Xx

could you send me some example links via pm, i'll take a look into this matter. As i mention a few times i tried this in my own account and everything got counted.

if you're able to tell me your account id i'll be able to take a look into this, if you think we're thieves what could you lose if you tell me your account id? :)

I know when my ID you will probably ban me account.
You know the truth I'm not lying, I always tell the truth, I have friends from other forums uploaders who no longer work with you because they were not paid and are tired of waiting.

v7hpjscde7lmyvawpqr7.jpg

I sent he my account ID, don't think get banned ... would be the worst move they could make ... maybe he can resolve this problems.

They don't pay? ... users MUST claim they in this cases and i think that is needed post proofs as you, comechochos, because there are so many trolls.

Regards.

I know when my ID you will probably ban me account.
You know the truth I'm not lying, I always tell the truth, I have friends from other forums uploaders who no longer work with you because they were not paid and are tired of waiting.

v7hpjscde7lmyvawpqr7.jpg

Since you don't upload or anything, what would a ban change? You're just a troll nothing else, who complains about our service and tells everyone we scam you. Now you deleted all your files and are not able to tell me your account id because you are scared of getting banned; seriously how would a ban change anything at your position :)? As i told you already, there are no payout requests open from january from our side, so either it is a bug (which we need your ip for to solve it) or you just faked the screenshot. Even though it can't get worse for you, you are not able to tell me your account ID so that it looks more like as if the second one was the case ;).

I sent he my account ID, don't think get banned ... would be the worst move they could make ... maybe he can resolve this problems.

They don't pay? ... users MUST claim they in this cases and i think that is needed post proofs as you, comechochos, because there are so many trolls.

Regards.

i responded already to your pm, we'll take another look into this.

Currently he's the only one claiming this, i told him few times how to solve his problems but he just act like a kid as you can see above.

Has anyone been paid via bank and not Amazon?
Sadly, Amazon.de is no use to me since I'm not in Europe.

I haven't yet seen anyone post proof of being paid via bank, so I am scared to request payout until
someone proves that they actually get paid. I'm hoping someone can post something to relieve me of my fears.

Or, if clz | Steph can provide some sort of guarantee that I will get paid by bank if I decide to make the request, I'll post up the proof for everyone here to see, and prove the haters wrong :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back