cloudZer.net - PPD (up to 40 EUR) & PPS (75% Initial sale / 65% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.2 Payment

5.2.1 cloudzer.net shall immediately review the User's application for payment. CloudZer's review shall also include a review of the User's compliance with CloudZer's TOS. CloudZer shall prepare a statement of account for each application for payment submitted by a registered User. Where, following CloudZer's review, CloudZer determines that there are no obstacles to payment, CloudZer shall timely pay the amount determined upon completion of its review (where possible within 30 business days) by such method of payment as the User has selected.

5.2.2 Where the User so requests and it is necessary for tax reasons, CloudZer shall generate a receipt which comports with the requirements of tax law for each payment to the User. Where the User with an entitlement to payment does not report his income from CloudZer on the basis of commercial activity or where he fails to furnish proper evidence in this regard to CloudZer, disbursement shall be made as a credit minus 20% fees, if the payout sum amounts less than 100 EUR.

¿ ? Payment option ? ¿

? ¿ 50.00€ Minimum ? ¿

Thanks for payment CLOUDZER . Just checked my bank account now and money are there now . So now i could give an positive vouch to CLOUDZER , they paid me after 50 normal days . Thanks again and work with you is most trustable now

Proof ?¿?

People says cloudzer pays but where is the proof ? ¿

Last edited:
I have received a one-time payout with my bank account. Why this time my payout declined?

Untitled.png

Last edited:
Got paid yesterday.
I was suspiciuos about.. i thought you will run as others did.
I hope next payment won't be delayed.
Thank you Steph for keeping your word !! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back