cloudZer.net - PPD (up to 40 EUR) & PPS (75% Initial sale / 65% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, everyone respectfully tell that Wjuction moderators, should put a stop to this is a lack of respect for the uploader, promises not met, cloudzer not give an exact date of solution to the problems with payments, think before mount a host file should foresee if you can pay or not the uploader, because what is being achieved with this is a mockery of the efforts of uploaders, so should close this thread up that cloudzer not meet the payments over three months, the moderators should listen to the uploaders, or this forum will lose the credibility it has in the Internet

Totally agree with you friend (y)

Is there ANYONE that has ever been paid since cloudzer exists? If not, they should be banned here.

All those excuses sound like BS.

PS: funny that they can provide payment for WJ for advertising and for they hosting bills, but they can't pay their affiliates who are the ones that make all their money. :-=

Yes Cloudzer is shit.... but i cant understand why work more with them ??? for me i can say that allready 4 weeks i don´t upload files to cloudzer. They dont answer here and the support also disapear ;) Because of this all people have to stop to work with Cloudzer and do not waste time and money.
When they are serious the will answer but from them come really nothing

hello, everyone respectfully tell that Wjuction moderators, should put a stop to this is a lack of respect for the uploader, promises not met, cloudzer not give an exact date of solution to the problems with payments, think before mount a host file should foresee if you can pay or not the uploader, because what is being achieved with this is a mockery of the efforts of uploaders, so should close this thread up that cloudzer not meet the payments over three months, the moderators should listen to the uploaders, or this forum will lose the credibility it has in the Internet
Good point there, probably Wjunction mods will take actions
Cloudzer thread is not sticky anymore!!

Yep, wjunction is an respected forum...But you know that the money is transforming even the most respected thing in a slut. :pirate:

Steph disappeared again, here comes the weekend and disappears in the week ... and payments that take 50 days with no response and no money. Do another "closed thread" to see if it comes back again without answers???

Monday was an holiday here and tuesday was my free day since i had no weekend. Iam not allowed to rest? :)

Is there ANYONE that has ever been paid since cloudzer exists? If not, they should be banned here.

All those excuses sound like BS.

on every page are few ppl which can confirm that we paid, but currently, as i already mentioned, we get an delay :/. We're working on this.

any news about webmoney payout.....??

No update from our billing team yet :/

Hello Steph, you give us once and for all an explanation about our money? or intend to go with repetitive messages like ... "we're at it" ... "soon" ... these responses tell us nothing, we demand an explanation clear and concise, and now. I hope you answer and do not give more evasive ... Thank you.

@Steph

Thanks for the Info of Upload size.

Could you check your Advertising Tools like the Popup Tool here
http://cloudzer.net/affiliate/ads

Ii try to use the Popup script but it iosnt working for any reason is there a Problem with it at the moment?!

Best Greetz
steph could you check this...........

To all the People that are Bitching here,

First Lesson you should learn is everyone has a Offline Life so Shutup your Shit here he sayed Million Times before THAt They ARE WORKING ON THIS PROBLEM.

If you have No Time to wait for this its your Problem and dont make this Problem not to other Ones{Cloudzer}

We're working, we're doing, just wait... The only things that we hear from you when we ask for money :)) EVEN in a 3rd world country the things move faster with the bank, so tell me that in SWITZERLAND getting verified for your e-payments takes 3 months

Thanks for payment CLOUDZER . Just checked my bank account now and money are there now . So now i could give an positive vouch to CLOUDZER , they paid me after 50 normal days . Thanks again and work with you is most trustable now

That's right, my April 1st payment listed as "paid", in 2-3 days I look forward to my bank account, I hope the next payments not delay 53 days as the latter and pay more quickly, it is essential to have the uploaders happy with your payments if you want to become the best file host. Should put a payment exact day to not happen again. Thanks cloudzer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back