cloudZer.net - PPD (up to 40 EUR) & PPS (75% Initial sale / 65% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
comechochos @ ask the wj head admin or the supermods or mods tat this is the situation wat can be done . how can the matter be solved or they will be allowed to fool uploaders . Just be polite while asking maybe u get some solution :)

WHERE ARE MY MONEY? My first payout request was at December 2012.

I think they want to attract NEW stupid webmasters.
Step 1. They will promise to add payment method via webmoney. (It's current step!!! And I think they will go to step 2 today or tomorrow or near days!)
Step 2. After month they will add this point (only point not method!) on their site. And next 40 days all will to waiting for payouts.
Step 3. Then they will say that they have troubles with webmoney. Another 20-30 days.
Step 4. Then they will canceled payouts and will offered to request payouts again via amazon (for example). As they did it a few months ago.
Step 5. Then they will to tell a new story for NEW STUPID webmasrers. Go to step 1.
And again, and again, and again.

Last edited:
Hey Steph , how much business days are between 2 april and 17 may ? Two weeks ago , You told me in PM that I should wait patient 30 business days . I waited and nothing , this is not possible for an professional site.

Support the weekend?
And that goes from Monday to Friday?
We've been waiting more than 3-4 months to get paid and they do not answer or solution working.
You have been bribed by Cloudzer? They pay well for the banner on this site?

I find it unfortunate that they did not respond, are hidden.
This is incredible that they Wjunction above support these scammers.

They have the same offense you.

Solution for you was, Steph ask for your ID to solve your old payment. You didn't gave him any details. There might be other users in your situation, i guess it can be solved if you provide informations to Steph.
I was paid till now regularly true Bank transfer, the last payment seems is delayed.
Isn't right to call them scammers, if they still pay.

I send my ID to Steph to cancel payment and request payment again but has not done so.
It has given me support.

Steph I keep waiting for me to support my case.
I'm waiting since March 31, 2013 the money.
I think no one has taken on even hope Cloudzer response

Greetings.

Nice to see that Cloudzer Thread has been unlocked. Probably Steph will come with answers about the delayed payments..

They changed the bank that's why the payments was delayed, at least that was their answer

correct, we're currently waiting to get verified for e-banking :/.

C'MON CLOUDZER
ADD WEBMONEY/LIBERTY RESERVE/PAYZA

Now, don't tell us that adding any one of these 3 is not possible. :cursing:

We're not able to add funds at payza, Webmoney still didn't verified us yet. I'll forward liberty reserve to our billing team to take a look into this.

Hey Steph , how much business days are between 2 april and 17 may ? Two weeks ago , You told me in PM that I should wait patient 30 business days . I waited and nothing , this is not possible for an professional site.

I'am sorry for the delay, we changed the bank to resolve this but currently waiting for e-banking :/.

I'am really sorry for all this delays, we're currently facing many problems but we do our best to provide the Bank payouts as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Steph! Where are answers on my question? My question is WHERE ARE MY MONEY???? WHERE ARE PAYOUT via AMAZON?

Again only promises, and again promises and again NO MONEY!!!!

We're not able to add funds at payza, Webmoney still didn't verified us yet. I'll forward liberty reserve to our billing team to take a look into this.

We uploaders are smart enough to understand that if WM/LR/PAYZA are providng their services(or whatever it is called) to 100+ file hosts, they will surely make no exception to you.
Am I right?
So, can we assume that you will add WM/LR in 10-15 days?

We uploaders are smart enough to understand that if WM/LR/PAYZA are providng their services(or whatever it is called) to 100+ file hosts, they will surely make no exception to you.
Am I right?
So, can we assume that you will add WM/LR in 10-15 days?

We already have an wm account but we need to get verified before we're able to run our business there. We're currently waiting for this, i'll talk back to our billing team to for more informations/the current state on monday since they are don't work on weekend.

@koleco amazon voucher will probably rollout within the next week.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back