cloudZer.net - PPD (up to 40 EUR) & PPS (75% Initial sale / 65% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quain88: Delete the dot after the €100. I believe only amounts not including any dots can be requested.

If I were you, I'd delete that photo you just posted as well, as it contains personal data such as IBAN and SWIFT and name of bank... Just for safety. :)

cloudzer doesn't respond to us. this thread is 100% useless. they delay payment and delay it more. when people wait 4 months for payment from a new host, there is a problem. if you don't pay out webmoney, take off the god damn option.

new users, don't bother messing with this site. they just want to take your money and not answer your questions.

Yes it isn't funny anymore, more unbelieveable that they after launching this "Official Support Thread" here, never gave/give a Statement of this counting problem from Files above 200 or 250 MB, which mostly doesn't count.

But no answer to this.

Regards

clz | Steph any news for webmoney payout....??

Nothing yet sorry :/ we're still waiting to get confirmed by them.

This is intolerable.
For an official thread in Wjunction Cloudzer then if no one answers and do not support?
Above do not pay, I've been waiting almost 100 days, the status is OPEN

Could you pm me your account id i'll take a look into this.

As i posted already, anybody who's facing payout problems (Fraud and sort of this stuff), just pm me with your account id and some details and we'll sort it out.

may i know what does it mean steph :
3EJpeNG.png

The format should be the problem.

Yes it isn't funny anymore, more unbelieveable that they after launching this "Official Support Thread" here, never gave/give a Statement of this counting problem from Files above 200 or 250 MB, which mostly doesn't count.

But no answer to this.

Regards

i checked this on my account, with an 350mb file and 3 different ip's all got counted, anyway i told our development team to take another look into this if there is any bug.

Last edited:
Could you pm me your account id i'll take a look into this.

As i posted already, anybody who's facing payout problems (Fraud and sort of this stuff), just pm me with your account id and some details and we'll sort it out.

I'm not giving my ID because you're going to ban the account cloudzer by everything I've posted in the forum.
I do not trust you anymore.
I just want to get my money and never will work with you.
It is normal to wait 4 fucking months for a payment?

From that going?
We are hundreds of users angry and you do not provide answers or solutions.

ws0sde2lothjkhxlmnq.jpg

I'm not giving my ID because you're going to ban the account cloudzer by everything I've posted in the forum.
I do not trust you anymore.
I just want to get my money and never will work with you.
It is normal to wait 4 fucking months for a payment?

From that going?
We are hundreds of users angry and you do not provide answers or solutions.

ws0sde2lothjkhxlmnq.jpg

Take a look at asiongaso and koleco, no one of them got banned or anything, just give me your account id and i'll take a look into this. Also i checked our payout tables and there isn't any open request from january.

Also if you're able to read, you'll see that i solved the problems of a lot "angry users" (as example asiongaso and koleco), but i can't do anything without any cooperation.

Last edited:
Sure, you say that's not in the pay table to not pay me, is his word but I do not have paid the bank and keep waiting (although they lost hope)

Do not give them my ID that already they used for revenge against me.

You say you solved problems 2 users ... but few users are underserved?
Do not support, do not respond to anything that yesterday the moderator closed the official theme.
I have known have been waiting for payment since March 29, 2013 and its status is still OPEN
Does that also a lie?
If sending email from their website I always respond with the same text:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your inquiry!

We have received your request payout, Which currently processed by our Affiliate Manager.

Sincerely yours

Support Department
cloudzer.net