cloudZer.net - PPD (up to 40 EUR) & PPS (75% Initial sale / 65% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very bad this joke, i have cloudzer by 6 monhts i made 102343 Downloads ( file size over 200 Mb ) and NO ONE SALES :) very very funny

PLEASE BE CORRECT and give us OUR SALES

Probably your traffic is poor or somethin'
I doubt that's their system problem

mate ur site is awesome like uploaded
& good affiliate program
but Unfortunately i cant use u and like me a lot
because u have not add a payout ways that work for all
what u have work for a few and that bad for u and for us
if u cant add webmoney look if u can add others ways that work for all uploaders

i hope u look into this
thx

There are lots of comments regarding payment.
Most of the members crying out their payment.
So what is the scenario.. of the file host & for the up comming future.

The administration does not give answers cloudzer many complaints about payments, make silence.
Nor speak of twinning uploaded.to (which is obvious)
Nor for that have bad +200 mb files.

This is a mess, I do not think they plan to pay us (I've been waiting payment via bank transfer 98 days = month and a half).
If I pay, and will work no more with them, are very unstable and I think they will not pay it took all our money.

Act as scammers.
Users need ANSWERS!!

seems like stats doesnt count well or does not update well? my earnings is moving in .0 manner like .2 or .3 while earnings everyday is almost 1 usd or more, this is starting to get fishy

This is intolerable.
For an official thread in Wjunction Cloudzer then if no one answers and do not support?
Above do not pay, I've been waiting almost 100 days, the status is OPEN

PS: wjunction managers should take decision, users are being scammed by Cloudzer because they pay

@freza77 When did you started to work with cloudzer? What type of content did you upload? How much time did you waited for the payout? give more information

I believed from the beginning that it will be ok .. I've been waiting for payment about 25 days in the bank account ... with me mostly smaller files better care ... but I hope they will fix it and have more sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back