cloudZer.net - PPD (up to 40 EUR) & PPS (75% Initial sale / 65% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ clz | Steph
can you reply to my query , on what about those who worked with you before you were here but never got paid or still receiving hopes from support for months ??????

Could you send me your account id i'll take a look into this :).

PM Steph/Roberta, I think they will look into this matter.

Right way :handshake:

I did it. But Steph began repeat all questions which I has been answered for cloudzer support (like - could you tell me how you generated your downloads? or did you deleted all your files? bla-bla-bla). But I ever more don't trust Cloudzer.

Since you contacted me here i don't have any idea about your other conversation so i have to verify all informations. What is so hard to understand on this?

It's not a true! They don't pay via webmoney (as they promised - before they canceled payouts)!

As people say

Correctly, as we said, we're currently working on webmoney.

Webmoney would be great, but I'd settle for Liberty Reserve. You should have very little trouble with adding a Liberty Reserve payment option since there's no registration shenanigans as there seem to be with non-anonymous payment services.

And it's not that hard find an LR-to-everything-ever exchange services.

Since you contacted me here i don't have any idea about your other conversation so i have to verify all informations. What is so hard to understand on this?

I did send answers to your PM again! Any more questions?
WHERE MY MONEY??????????????????????

Correctly, as we said, we're currently working on webmoney.

I think they want to attract NEW stupid webmasters. They will promise to add payment method via webmoney. (It's current step!!!)
After month they will add this point (only point not method!) on their site. And next 40 days all will to waiting for payouts.
Then they will say that they have troubles with webmoney. Another 20-30 days.
Then they will canceled payouts and will offered to request payouts again via amazon (for example). As they did it a few months ago.
Then they will to tell a new story for NEW STUPID webmasrers.
And again, and again, and again.

Last edited:
Hello clz | Steph, why not work in another method? , as:

skrill moneybookers
Payza
Liberty reserve.

Because if it is difficult for him to accept webmoney,

Please do not pass this along and post a response.

regards

I think they want to attract NEW stupid webmasters.
1 They will promise to add payment method via webmoney. (It's current step!!!)
2 After month they will add this point (only point not method!) on their site. And next 40 days all will to waiting for payouts.
3 Then they will say that they have troubles with webmoney. Another 20-30 days.
4 Then they will canceled payouts and will offered to request payouts again via amazon (for example). As they did it a few months ago.
5 Then they will to tell a new story for NEW STUPID webmasrers. Go to step 1.

^stop whining like a kid
if you are unsatisfied with their services then stop using them and move on like a mature person
there are a lot of alternatives to choose from
posting your crappy spam posts on a daily basis wont do any good

to Cloudzer team:

if you guys want us to work with you, please do your part first. fix and send the pending payments, DO NOT make any delay or not paying at all,then make a clear affiliate program. try to offer multiple payment gateway such as webmoney and liberty reserve. i know Cloudzer is serious now this time, since you chose the topic to be in sticky. that would be a good start for us, you guys should think a good mutual relationship with the partners since we are helping each other to earn. i don't want to reiterate again the problems which already posted here, Cloudzer knows it, so fix it and you'll grow for sure.

No... I got money and 1.000 digits.

Are you really got money? Via webmoney? Via amazon?

koleco, stop flooding !

It's not flood. It's a warning for NEW webmasters!

^stop whining like a kid
if you are unsatisfied with their services then stop using them and move on like a mature person
there are a lot of alternatives to choose from
posting your crappy spam posts on a daily basis wont do any good

Stop telling me what to do!
First time I did payout request on December 2012. Now is April 2013. Where my money? My money was stolen.
I will posting about it on every page this thread to warn NEW webmasters.

You're asking people if they want to work with you and asking them to do their part. How about explaining what happened to all those people's accounts that got delete from your so called purchase of Filezy.net?

WJ needs to stop allowing these new hosts without solid plans to create support topics to advertise their new websites which most likely aren't even legit registered businesses.

Seems like Henchfile associates if you ask me. They say the same things, some plans seem too good to be true to afford it and here we go again with Amazon vouchers as payments.

Last edited:
Are you really got money? Via webmoney? Via amazon?
The sale I've got yesterday is still on my balance on Cloudzer. You can't get the money right away... but when you're talking about withdrawals... yes, 2 times I've got my money already via bank transfer.

yes, 2 times I've got my money already via bank transfer.

Bank transfer - not interesting for most webmasters.

I think they want to attract NEW stupid webmasters.
Step 1. They will promise to add payment method via webmoney. (It's current step!!!)
Step 2. After month they will add this point (only point not method!) on their site. And next 40 days all will to waiting for payouts.
Step 3. Then they will say that they have troubles with webmoney. Another 20-30 days.
Step 4. Then they will canceled payouts and will offered to request payouts again via amazon (for example). As they did it a few months ago.
Step 5. Then they will to tell a new story for NEW STUPID webmasrers. Go to step 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back