cloudZer.net - PPD (up to 40 EUR) & PPS (75% Initial sale / 65% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is not reputated file hosts
so many of the downloader will prefer 48hr premiums
so for 48hr premium we will not get any thing so i request u to pls pay for 48hr premium for some months
wat about rebills is that same rule for this hosts rebills will been calculated when a downloader renewal with in 7 days

+++
Cloudzer.net Support

Dear customer,

the payout of your account was denied. In addition, the affiliate manager decided that the
account will be suspended and all credits will be canceled.
+++
Read it and think! My 350+ euro was stolen!

good news as of this moment. Cloudzer is (again) give me a promise that they will pay me. i hope it's not a joke. LOL

6Qsdhvp.jpg

+++
Cloudzer.net Support

Dear customer,

the payout of your account was denied. In addition, the affiliate manager decided that the
account will be suspended and all credits will be canceled.
+++
Read it and think! My 350+ euro was stolen!

Maybe you cheater ? Or you sharing illegal content ... I think you're hiding from us some information ...

Maybe you cheater ? Or you sharing illegal content ... I think you're hiding from us some information ...

No! I writed to support again and again with question about my money. And they blocked my account. And my money was stolen.

I think you can start work with cloudzer, when you will waiting for payout for few months and then you will understand that I was right about them!

I worked hard a few months ago with this filehost but I've finished very dissapointed...
- sales system -- poor, not working (at least, for me)
- download system --- horrible bug with files more than ~ 400 mb, never counted
- payout: canceled after one month requested.

Anyway, hope someday they can fix his problems.

hahahha
got this same Reply from support which i got last month also

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your inquiry!

We have received your payout-request which currently processed by our Affiliate Manager. After
approval the payment will be made after 30 days.

Sincerely yours

Support Department
cloudzer.net