cloudZer.net - PPD (up to 40 EUR) & PPS (75% Initial sale / 65% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mazzo they will never answer this question. Its an open secret that the two hosts are related to each other, but there will never be an official announcement to this statement.

If they are at least able to fix the counter for files over 300 Mb they are as good/bad as UL.

Thanks for the answer loget was just checking if thats fine with the rules bz in past the extabit representative were involved in making people their affliciates via PM and background work so i thought its something like tat but in open . Though it was nothing personal with cloudzer :)
Official representatives are allowed to post a single referral link so that they may track the amount of registrations from WJunction.

This thread is to be used for CloudZer support, if you have a different issue then PM a member of staff.

Mazzo regarding extabit i dont know if they knew or not but i thought offical representative r allowed to do so i let it go though i dint joined those pricks even though they were giving life time premium for that :)

Last edited:
I requested my payout. Then they cancelled payout via webmoney. I requested my payout (part of it - 300 euro) again via amazon. I waited above 3 months totally and still no payment has arrived. I asked them about my money regularity. No answer or standart answer. So I decided to delete my files. They sent an email asking how come i generate sales/earnings, and asking me to reply. I send a reply but they decided to delete my account and my earnings. My 350+ euros goes to their pocket.

ru paying for referals
is that every sale will countable or any restrications is there i mean did u count 48hr sale
is they any import option is there

welcome CL,

1. please add webmoney + Liberty Reserve for Payment (Premium buy & rebill) and as payout Option.
2. how many days it takes to receive payout ?
3. 48 hours premium counted in affiliate prog ?
4. 20% fee if i request less than 100 euro?
5. files will deleted after 180 days like UL ?
6. Import function ????
7. max upload file size for free and premium user?
8. Max download filesize size for free & Premium users?

Last edited:
For all haters Next time you see new host comes into the business with great rewards, just turn your back and ignore it, stick with the old files host. i am happy i never join this host :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back