CloudyVideos - Up to $65/ 10K - Weekly Payments - $5 Minimum payout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi my id starvh
Could you please add me to premium acc thanks

Thanks for the premium acc...
How long is the file validity (Premium account)?

Hi admin... any update on this?

Hello? anybody home?

Last edited:
I want to use this host but Remote URL Upload keeps giving me this error

File download failed:500 Can't locate object method "e;new"e; via package "e;LWP::Protocol::https::Socket"e;"

Does anyone have a solution?

Last edited:
My account was baned too.Why??I worked hard on this site, I received many payments and I didn't violate any rule.I have a pending payment and the administrator banned my account.He didn't respond to my emails.This site become SCAM?

Hello,

We have not become SCAM. but we are getting highly abused by our users and have zero tolerance for the users we are finding.
some accounts will get banned for investigation period and some permanently banned.
mrs207[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] - Your account is active once again. sorry for the inconvenience. [/FONT]

Pending payment delayed for over a month and no response to emails

We have not become SCAM.

Hello,

I have tried to contact support via email several times in the past few weeks regarding pending payment and received no response.

I haven't receive a payment from you since September 24th. Currently, there is a request pending for $169.76.

I can't send private message and don't want to post my user name here.

Last edited:
Hello,
My account was banned? id: user
I tried to contact you through email and you have yet to reply with a reason...
We were in good contact... and all of a sudden why ban?

Last edited:
Need explanation

Dear Host,
regards.I uploaded few files and then submitted them to one prestigious site. This site takes few days to make file online after proper verification.And When file were verified and made online, u deleted my two files in same day. This is very bad . How can i trust you as my file host now.

I need explanation.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back