CloudyVideos - Up to $65/ 10K - Weekly Payments - $5 Minimum payout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah same for me
every file i try to click i get a

[h=1]Software error:[/h] HTML::Template->new() : At least one <TMPL_IF> or <TMPL_UNLESS> not terminated at end of file! at Modules/HTML/Template.pm line 700.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root@localhost), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Sorry, posted by mistake. Couldn't delete the post.

Username: LordJD

Please upgrade my account to premium.

Thank you in advance.

Username: LordJD

Please upgrade my account to premium.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Sorry about delay on payments without notice, finance were away this week.
All payments will be sent on the next Friday 14/8/2015.

Regards,
Cloudy

All servers are working ok now, we'll be adding more server in the upcoming week.
Payments will be issued tomorrow as usual.

We remind you that if you use cloudyvideos for softwares such as xbmc/kody you're account might get banned and all funds lost.
if you have a concern about a site you work with you can send us on PM and we will update you on that matter.

Wow, I got banned for asking a question, did not explain how I abused the system.

Form CV:
Hi,

Your account has been banned for abusing our service as fast as possible.

Thanks in advance.

LordJD - Obviously you did not get banned for asking questions.
your account had referring only from software that abuse us such as xbmc and there for you were banned.
there is a clear warning about this on the site and terms.

Sorry for any inconvenience

Last edited:
CV - I am going to use this space one last time and after that I am done with CV.

The warning on your site says, do not post on Kodi, if you do you will forfeit your earning, it did not say that if you post links on Kodi you will be banned.
I generated over 80 dollars, not once, I repeat, Not Once I ask for the payout, how is that abusing.

have a nice day and take care.

LJD.

LordJD[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] - You can use the space anytime you'd like and use any other alternatives. we don't force you to work with or without us but we do have terms and we don't want users using our site for those software's.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]it doesn't matter rather you generated 1'000$ and didn't ask for them. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Our terms says:[/FONT]

• "The use of any script/tool/software whatsoever that make changes to our site and videos such as gkplugins is strictly forbidden. we reserve the right at any time and without further notice to disable, delete and or disapprove payments or accounts for any user doing such use."

Hope you find a service that matches your needs. If you find yourself want to work in legitimate way we respect you are more than welcome. we pay to our users every time.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend,
CV

Can you add more payments processors?

when you make the first payments in skrill?

Last edited:
Hello all,

Sorry for all the inconvenience with payments in the past few weeks.
Payments will be back to regular basis by next week and Skrill will be added as payment gateway.

Regards,
Cloudyvideos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back