Close Beta - New Era image host, Tier One 12$/1000IP, 100% No-Shave, No Tricky rates

Status
Not open for further replies.
good imagehost - imahehost pay all time

Admin please verify - not count statistic today - only 1 view per day

good imagehost - imahehost pay all time

Admin please verify - not count statistic today - only 1 view per day

and after few hours no changes - only 1 view per day

Last edited:
Hi all, I hereby announced that we had to close down the current existing site we have.

This is due to a terrible mistake that we had no choice but to shut down our business.

We are in the appeal stage of making our business back up and running but the chance are slim.

While it is not because of revenue issue.

Don't worry, for any members that had any balance with us, please pm me with your account username.

As long as your images uploaded in our server are not unethical, we will pay you in 1 week (For the username that we recognize, we will make payment in 2 days)

While this is not the end, we will come back without making the same terrible mistake again.

During this 2 year, we had made enough experience. We will be making some changes in our business model/system. Focusing in stable, profitable.

@ FlickW read here they close down

Hi all, I hereby announced that we had to close down the current existing site we have.

This is due to a terrible mistake that we had no choice but to shut down our business.

We are in the appeal stage of making our business back up and running but the chance are slim.

Don't worry, for any members that had any balance with us, please pm me with your account username.

As long as your images uploaded in our server are not unethical, we will pay you in 1 week (For the username that we recognize, we will make payment in 2 days)

While this is not the end, we will come back without making the same terrible mistake again.

During this 2 year, we had made enough experience. We will be making some changes in our business model/system. Focusing in stable, profitable.

Hi,
i am very sad to hear that.
very nice image hosting.. check ur pm
Thanks.

Hello Kyle,

My username is "weeble".. Im sad to hear about our hosting.. Can you please send to my paypal account my remaining balance in Gallerysense.

Thank you so much for everything..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back