Close Beta - New Era image host, Tier One 12$/1000IP, 100% No-Shave, No Tricky rates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still have a problem , i"ve uploaded huge amount of pictures here. In the begining i earned a lot daily.... and now i have still lots of pictures, and i get 0,1$ daily :) ??? Are you kidding me ? Seriously... your are use 98% Shave rate.... i think i will leave your site soon... but the begining your site was good... but now...... i don't wanna use words for it..

Yeah, day to day they increased to amount of advertises. However our earnings lowered in maybe half. Stats are not stable and shaved. I will quit using them when i find a good alternate host.

Last edited:
gallerynova when you paid money?

thx for payment)

Last edited:
They scammed me long ago and kinda knew they were heading that way if they acted like sour losers.

Glad they got what they deserved finally with all my hard work I had done to get this bastard in trouble for stealing my money and traffic. What goes around comes around. Next time when someone says they have connections, do not fuck with them :)

Glad they got what they deserved finally with all my hard work I had done to get this bastard in trouble for stealing my money and traffic. What goes around comes around. Next time when someone says they have connections, do not fuu7k with them :)

Last edited:
Sorry to inform you that we are doing so well that we don't bother to change the disabled ads for a long time.

Scam you for your "Hey i pay bitcoin if you play game in my website and visit the image"

Sorry to inform you that we are so comfort atm that we didn't even bother to expand our project while our 2 new site is ready months ago.

Keep trying please :dan:

Sorry to inform you that we are doing so well that we don't bother to change the disabled ads for a long time.

Scam you for your "Hey i pay bitcoin if you play game in my website and visit the image"

Sorry to inform you that we are so comfort atm that we didn't even bother to expand our project while our 2 new site is ready months ago.

Keep trying please :dan:

Hey bud do not try to bullshit, cause I was doing contests not paying visitors to go on my images. You didnt pay because I was using a website instead a forum. Do not F with me man, with your lies. People had left you and you will continue to lose them. You responding this way shows how really mature you really are.

I noticed, that this site gets less and less money after day by day.... not good guys.... and tricky rates for pictures , Selective counting... .. the site was good till now..
site was never good if you got scammed

Last edited:
I dont care your 3$. 3$ is what often i give to the street beggars.

Looks like mod doesn't care about your 3$ few months as well, why dont u try to report again?

Guys about what you are talking???? What scam and what shaving...

Payment are allways on time - waiting 3-4 days is normal (on some hosts you must wait more than 10 days)

Shaving???

438726 Nov, 2015$6.34996000000002
507225 Nov, 2015$6.81350000000014
469524 Nov, 2015$6.41978000000017

This is from last few days, it was more before that but i im busy in last few days so i canot upload so much

Hi do you happen to have other link? aside from gallerynova some host ban this. Maybe another host name that will redirect here would help. ^_^

Show Adblock message to visitor : OFF Click Here

I can`t fix this ?
R5uRR75.png

I have some bad news. Your links marked as spam on Kickass and we can't use Gallerynova anymore. You need to reconsider about Pop-ups.

I can't make payment request. What's going on?

Okay it's my mistake, i guess i forgot minimum payout and beside this i reminding you that your links are completely disabled as malicious on Kickass.

According to Alexa you get your visits from Kickass most so it should concern you.

Last edited:
imagehost not openning

admin repair work imagehost

very good imagehost - first time see offline
[h=1]Error 522 2016-01-12 07:39:33 UTC[/h][h=2]Connection timed out[/h]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back