Can I consider uploading as my primary job?

Status
Not open for further replies.

n4rut0

Banned
Banned
I earn upto 350$/month and I'm 17, I don't know what I will do in the future, Can I earn 1000$/month with uploading? is that possible?anyone earn that much?

I know a bit PHP, Full CSS, Full HTML ,no Javascript, no ASP.NET!
Is my future good? lol :facepalm:

72 comments
Always concentrate on your studies, never think of uploading as your primary job, What if the filehosts are not paying in future, think you dont have internet for an year due to some circumctances, so concentrate only on your studies .

Yes you can earn 1000 per month and i must say more than that u just need a good paying host and some good websites where u can post your uploads

Some people are earning hundreds and thousands per day :)

But you are young you should complete your studies and all and it must be your secondary job ie in free time if you earn maybe 300 to 500 $ a day then it can be your job but first complete studies

Yes you can earn 1000 per month and i must say more than that u just need a good paying host and some good websites where u can post your uploads

Some people are earning hundreds and thousands per day :)

But you are young you should complete your studies and all and it must be your secondary job ie in free time if you earn maybe 300 to 500 $ a day then it can be your job but first complete studies

marked as spam;)

Dont even consider uploading as your primary job,even if you earn 1000$/month :|

You are 17, so earning a few bucks is great but not forever !

Choose a course related to php or other languages which excites you when you in college, and get a real job once you done with your college :)

Good luck and wishing you a bright future ;)

Dont even consider uploading as your primary job,even if you earn 1000$/month :|

You are 17, so earning a few bucks is great but not forever !

Choose a course related to php or other languages which excites you when you in college, and get a real job once you done with your college :)

Good luck and wishing you a bright future ;)

+1 Thanks mate!

I earn upto 350$/month and I'm 17, I don't know what I will do in the future, Can I earn 1000$/month with uploading? is that possible?anyone earn that much?

If you're going to steal $350/month, don't you think it would be a good idea to keep your mouth shut?

Good thieves keep a low profile.<_<

When the companies you have been ripping off sue you, you'll be paying a lot more than 350 for your lawyer. Hush!

I was in the same boat you were in when I was in high school (25 y/o now). Luckily, my school had classes like these. After I finished college and worked professionally, I found out how unexciting it was. Now it's become a hobby than actual work (which is how I like it) and does pay from time to time. My real job pays for my bills and the toys to keep doing what I love doing.

Sometimes what you like today is not what you will enjoy doing professionally or for the rest of your life. But in the end, finishing up school is something no one can take away from you.

good to see that you can earn 350$ / month

Uploading job : Part time job

so earn money as much as you can and spent it in expand your knowledge
if you dont like course book than fuck them
and try to learn what you want -

from these $$$ ( earned from uploading )

Good luck and wishing you a brightest future

You are right.
Screw school. Do uploading for a living.
Don't worry. If hosts stop paying, you can still have one of those shitty, poorly paid jobs that nobody else wants to do.

Yeah, your future as a loser looks good.

Yes. You can spend your life like uploader. There is nothing wrong in that.

No one search for the job, just the MONEY in the job. Believe me, if you can earn 10000$ per months, so you can start your own business/site/forum/tracker/file host and you will earn MORE money.

School is nothing more than a system for making money.

80% of everything is totally unnecessary in this textbooks.

In our country, people starving every single day, BECAUSE there is NO JOB, no places for job, no companies, just NOTHING!

HUGE Number of people with incredible education live without work and most of them become sick, they don't have money for their health.

The money is here (Internet).

And the most important - People get what they get. It has nothing to do with what they deserve. ;)

No Never ever you should be thinking uploading as a job
What will you do if all filehosts do shit like hotfile?
Or some other shit happens

Just complete your studies at current and try to learn as much programming languages you can in your free time
Then you can be a Web Developer and that as a primary job

do whatever u can do in life.. money matters.. just earn good money.. fuck the studies and fuck the jobs.. there are a lot of people in my links with high educations but no jobs but still struggling.. and working under somebody is never a success.. work for urself.. never do jobs.. be a boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back