Can I consider uploading as my primary job?

Status
Not open for further replies.
O.o At my country, that amount is 1200USD/person/year :D a developing country

Easy to find an answer for the question. But really love to read your opinions :D

Well where the fuck do you live? I live in the REAL world where you can't even live off $10 an hour. (Roughly 19,200 per year)

And actually, "job" means A paid position of regular employment.

Uploading is not a POSITION nor regular employment.

Take your stupid remarks and shove them up your ass.

:facepalm:

Back on topic; Once your finished high school, look into some post secondary education that interests you. For me, that would be aviation and graphic design (I'm 16). Uploading cant and will never be a REAL job. Your better off working at Walmart for fuck sakes.

I live in Canada and in Canada if you make roughly less than 20,000 a year your considered to be living in poverty. Now, if you are on social assistance (welfare) your make roughly $15,000 a year. Now your uploading makes your roughly 4,200 a year.. So hmm, is it a job?

lmao +1!

On Topic, be smart, do your studies and get some qualifications behind you. It is now very hard to get a job that requires qualifications that you just do not have and it will only get more strict.

Take note of what people are saying here (The sensible ones), don't just take on board the things you want to hear, listen to the people that know how the "Real World" works.

I hope you make the right decision. Good luck.

Yeah, like starting salaries are about that. I live in Canada and my mom is an ECE (Early childhood educator) and she makes like 90,000. My dad is a miner he makes like 135,000.

if internet is down what can you do then? buhahh blow jobs meh

don't be silly...shut the fuck off your PC and go to school...

PS : learn php,html etc it will help to you,but again uploading is extra profit.

Last edited:
Yeah, like starting salaries are about that. I live in Canada and my mom is an ECE (Early childhood educator) and she makes like 90,000. My dad is a miner he makes like 135,000.

$90000 ? :O

Here in India .. the average salary of B.Tech grad is about Rs 300000 (= $7000) a year ... I'm more or less gonna land on the same boat :( :'(

I'm from ECE too - Electronics & Communication lol

Last edited:
$90000 ? :O

Here in India .. the average salary of B.Tech grad is about Rs 300000 (= $7000) a year ... I'm more or less gonna land on the same boat :( :'(

I'm from ECE too - Electronics & Communication lol
Well, does that give you a good life? It differs from country to country.

I've read all the comments you guys made, and I already did know that uploading ain't a job, I made this thread to confirm it!
I am always very excited and interested in programming languages, I should rather watch php tutorials on youtube and things like that than uploading warez all the time.
Yeah, I SHOULD NOT even think about taking uploading shit seriously! for real!

Thanks Guys. :D

Lol how kids get dragged when it comes comparing actuall life work with uploading work :)
happens with everyone in start they things they can feed their family and everything on uploading , no its not that case , need to be a bit realistic , although YES it can be your side line money for yourself to spend on better stuff

Hello, yes actually be uploader can pay big dividends if you win 10 or $ 20 per day ($ 50 / day dream lool) is very encouraging, knowing that in some poor countries, some wins 1 euro for 1 day.

I've already seen some win $ 2000 per month (Many sales premium), but they have good sites or warez are old uploader.

Well it seems you got the point. Uploading aint a real job unless you're in a place where 1000$/month means you're living well.

I suggest you look into making a successful LEGIT website, it may be harder than spamming links but in the long run you can live off a good website just selling adverts. So keep up with your uploading as an aside, but when I interned for a tech company I made more than you make in 1 month in 2 days. Pretty chill job too if you're smart and manage your time.

School pays off for the most part, so don't think it should be ignored.

Yes you can! You can consider anything you want as your primary job - but you need to put effort like you would put it for some "real job".

You can see peoples earning much with some nice college finished, but you can see some of them also dying poor and ugly. You can see a thief in your neighbourhoud with a 500.000euros house, and money to own almost everything you ever dreamed about, but he has some poor education.

Just take a look at IT industry- how much biggest IT minds of this century failed on college, but their ideas brought them millions/billions ? Alot!

But, there is a big difference between stopping with college to raise your idea and learn hard only what you want(you stop your education on college, so you can have more time for learning programming instead of waisting your time for learning managament and shits you can meet on almost every college) and stopping college to have more time for drinks and weed.

My point is - do whatever you want, but do it right, with faith and alot of work. You can count even uploading in that - work hard(8-10hrs a day) and work smart - invest to earn more, learn and upgrade your methods all the time. I know 2 guys who earn 10-12k $ per month. Both of them are ~20yrs old, they have no wife, no kids, no bills to pay every month, and they live with their parents. Simple mathematic - they need to work 1.5 year and earn $180k! Lets say they will spend $40k for that 1.5 year on vaccation, bills for high speed internet, tools and investements for their work, and simple needs that every kid have. After 1.5years, they can leave uploading with $140k each, and I can surely say that is enough money for smart investement in some "real life project".

But they doesn't have time to ask stupid questions @forums, and they doesn't think that working 8-10hrs per day is alot, and they know what means dedication to any job, and they know how that dedication can bring you alot of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back