VPS BuzzHost.net - VPS, 25GB Space, 150 BW, 512MB RAM, No Dmca from $15/m (Lithuania)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently got a VPS from BuzzHost, and had a problem with logging into it today.

I received GREAT support from Domenic within minutes of opening a ticket, and he even got on teamviewer and helped me fix the problem I had until we were sure it was fixed.

Great Support and I'm very pleased with my purchase, good hosts are hard to come by, and I would recommend BuzzHost to anyone looking for a QUALITY VPS with GREAT support :)

Thanks again Domenic!

I also bought my first VPS and i am very pleased with how it is working now and also big thanks to support (Domenic), who helped to configure VPS and for fast respond on my tickets.
Thanks one more time! I like this hosting.

Last edited:
This VPS is great and fast. .Plus the guys at buzz host are #1 when it come to helping the customer service. Thanks buzzhost

Hello Clients ,

We have two new thing to introduce today , we have added a SSL certificate to our site which is a guarantee that your payment details will not get hacked. Also we have a support and sales phone number which is 1310 598 1074 you can call us anytime between 4pm - 10 pm EST Time.

hey , i need an rdp with admin access (VPS) to make it a server for my online game
Conquer online ? is that allowed ?
waiting for ur answer .

@tw42

We do ignore DMCA. And where exactly did you see that quote? Cause We do ignore dmca, we dont force our clients to remove it if they dont want to.

@forhad725

This is a thread for vps support, not shared. Please open a ticket. And our shared server is working.

Hello Clients,

We have 2 slots left for VPS's , I'm willing to make discounts and deals with anyone who wants one. Just come on our Live Chat.

I'm willing to give out large discounts on Bandwidth and Ram , Dont miss out.

Regards,

Domenic

Hello,

Solusvm is currently down and we are looking into it. All vps are up at the moment and you can still access them. Its just solusvm.

Thanks,

Hi Guys ,

Our Solusvm and All VPS's are back up. We are very sorry for the server errors. We patched all errors etc.

Regards ,

Domenic and Raymond

Hello everyone,

We are getting a new server so we would like to fill this one up. We currently have 4 free slots left. For these vps we are giving 10% off on all of them. The promo code is 10off . Enjoy!

I am a new customer at Buzzhost.com

i had a custom vps

the service is great and support is awesome

setup time was in seconds and they offered to move my website for free

Great work guys at Buzzhost. Forgiven was Outstanding

Hi tawy ,

I'm glad you deiced to join BuzzHost. Thank you for your kind review Raymond and I are always here to help you and clients. We have currently sold out of VPS's. Our Next node may be Russia or HongKong. Once again enjoy!

Regards ,

Domenic

Ok, my VPS went down for a few hours. Now you've installed Ubuntu on my VPS and all my data is gone. Wtf? I wasn't even running Ubuntu. You guys have fucked up. I want my data :|.

Umm, what happened to my vps? was working fine yesterday :|. Ray, you son of a bitch, you better have my backups :|.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back