VPS BuzzHost.net - VPS, 25GB Space, 150 BW, 512MB RAM, No Dmca from $15/m (Lithuania)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DMCA Yes will be ignored , It depends what legal proceedings have been issued , Usually someone like sony give out DMCAs first.

Thanks for your reviews immu and awaiz007

Yes I understand that but how do I use both? I want to run 2 identical applications running on the same port on 2 diffrent IP's? How do I do stuff like that?

I think what Forgiven is trying to say is you can use two Ips for a extra nameserver or site IP. For Example google and microsoft sites will be on the same server but google.com has the IP address of 123.123.123.123 and Microsoft has the IP of 111.111.111.111 .

I wanna order a vps but i want to remove the Cpanel license first as they offer a free trial, i'll buy a license when the free trial expires But i can't get rid of the cpanel license in my order.

Sure, Give me a second so I can delete that addon

Hello Guys ,

Great News , I have upgraded the server port to a 100mbps on a dedicated 1 GigE port sites will load 4 - 5 times faster.

Regards ,

Domenic

Last edited:
I still can't review honestly how host will perform with traffic, because I still setup my site, but, so far so good, no downtime, no hickups of any kind, all nice and smooth, but DAMN, THAT IS WHAT I CALL PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT!!

Me: Can You...
Forgiven: ...Done.
Me: Oh, and...
Forgiven: ...Finished.

10+ for support.
I am glad that my first site goes with them.
Highly recommended.

since i have a problem with my VPS.. Domenic was the one who help.. he knows what he doing..my site more faster now than before.and a great speed from my VPS..recommend this host to everyone.. more power to buzzhost.

Hello ,

We have got more stock on our LT Node. They will run out very soon so buy now.

Regards ,

Domenic ~ VPS Manager

Here is a speed test I did just then :

9aeb3d.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back