BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Remote Desktop Accounts from 25$/Month (USA, NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.

I am new to RDP and decided to go for BuyWindowsVPS NL offer ...

Overall I am happy with the service.

I just need help with one thing, how do i get files to and from the RDP from/to my own PC ?

@ Denice12 you will do this if RDP service provider filezilla server interface and they create an FTP account for you and I need this too. I am online in MSN please online you too

PM sent Glenn ... & Thanks ILHFFS :)

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

hmm whats up with the christmas 01 ? I can hardly connect now and it takes forever to load desktop and I can forget about opening any applications that just takes minutes and lags like crazy :(

PM sent Glenn ... & Thanks ILHFFS :)

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

hmm whats up with the christmas 01 ? I can hardly connect now and it takes forever to load desktop and I can forget about opening any applications that just takes minutes and lags like crazy :(

Which plan are you on ?
PM me I will put you on a new server .

I just bought 450 GB Premium Plan

Rar/Unrar :- Awesome Speed

Upload/Download Speed r Awesome too

I personally recommended to all users

Thank you for providing best & good service :)

Which Server is Awesome dude i am till 3 days to but all server is f**kable

this is download Speed FAST

1dcfa7eb10.jpg

This is Torrent Download Speed AWESOME

0c16e230dc.jpg

& this is Uploading Speed BLASTING

6e7efcf930.jpg

rar or unrar unbelievable
700mb unrar 20min FIX
700MB rar 11 to 12 min Ohhh my GOD i am uploader not leacher for wait duplications :(

2 time server change but Still Problems on this Service.

Kindly REFUND ONLY

just purchased a slot and really its deserve for those who prefer Quality over price .. ohh Price are cheap too lol

anyway Overall best RDP
Highly Recommended

Too bad your comment man its bad bad bad service his just reply 5 to 10 hours on 1 ticket 3 days to till problems but no responsible :(

same problem with me too and I ask refund and they didn't reply.

I Am Agree with you ILHFFS

REFUND
me ONLY

Plz. Refund me too

I just cant connect now anymore, I have been trying to work with the desktop for about 8 hours now and it is just impossible.

If it doesnt lag like hell then its just down and unreachable.

I give up. It worked last night when i bought it i checked it for few mins all was good and i looked forward to working with it today but what a waste of a good friday :(

So much for my first experience with RDP ....:facepalm:

@ glenn - why is the price of NL 400 so low? what's the catch?

I'm paying 25$ for nl-200 and when I was having us premium rdp it cost around 60$.

Regards

Hey Glenn will you refund the money or not. For past 18 hours I didn't able to do any work on Your provided RDP slot. I just want my money back. I give you too much time to stable the RDP slot.

Refund the money.

Hey Denice12 still you have the same problem or something good. Because I can't connect still now and they are not even replying 7 hours gone and still I am waiting for reply. I think They don't want to refund the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back