BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Remote Desktop Accounts from 25$/Month (USA, NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow i really paid for this cr.. .... :(

No response No refund no RDP what a waste.

atleast i wont return to this RDP and will for sure warn others from ever using it ..

thats just bad .. more downtime than uptime how is that even possible.

Selling a product that isnt working

wow i really paid for this cr.. .... :(

No response No refund no RDP what a waste.

atleast i wont return to this RDP and will for sure warn others from ever using it ..

thats just bad .. more downtime than uptime how is that even possible.

Selling a product that isnt working

Check your PM

Hello,

Everyone who has asked for refund has been granted. Two of our servers are down due to unexpected downtime from the Data Center which is already being resolved. We will extend due dates for the same. This is completely not in our hands for which we apologize.

Regards,
fdls

For all new user please don't trust. They are not providing good service. Out of 48 hours of service I just able to login only 1-2 hours and between this time I cant work smoothly.

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

hey Denice12 did you got refund.

Hey Denice12 still you have the same problem or something good. Because I can't connect still now and they are not even replying 7 hours gone and still I am waiting for reply. I think They don't want to refund the money.

Hey Glenn will you refund the money or not. For past 18 hours I didn't able to do any work on Your provided RDP slot. I just want my money back. I give you too much time to stable the RDP slot.

Refund the money.

Hi Kids,
First all of sincere apologizes from me and my staff. We are having our bad times which will soon pass off. I do understand that its weekend so no school for you and just uploading stuff ;) But I would like to mention that the server downtimes are mostly caused by new users. You can see few newbies replying in this thread who just do not understand what RDP or RDA is.

Common Mistakes of School Kids/Uploaders :
1: Saving files to C drive i.e., Desktop/My Documents/Downloads folder which flood the main drive of the server.
2: Multiple RAR/UN-RAR sequences at a time which slow the speed of the HDD and cause server issues.
3:JDownloader which uses the resources of the CPU even when it is not being used. So it should be avoided and best alternatives like IDM/MiPony should be used.
4: Opening multiple applications and browsers tabs which will slow down the speed of the server. Always close the applications after using them instead of keeping them open forever.
5: Closing the session directly instead of Logging Off from the server which will lead to more resource utilization from the user account even though he is not active on the server.
6: Pay low prices and expect dedicated server performance.

Earlier we did not have such issues because we used to sell premium plans nothing below 30$ a month but since we have launched 20$ plans I see lot of kids buying it and making a mess of the server.

To fix this someone suggested me to teach you kids how to use a shared server but then its not possible when you are paying peanuts. May be you should suggest your education minister to introduce a new course called "Basic of RDP" or "Fundamentals of RDP" or imma start a school ;)

Anyways we might soon stop offering cheap plans and get back to our old premium business model. Will update your accordingly.

PS: I mean no disrespect to my clients or any kid using our service but then thats the reality. If you are not a kid dont read it and once again I apologize for the mess which kids have created we are working on cleaning it up.

Cheers and have a nice day :)

Last edited:
I opened a ticket 24 hours before and they are telling this

Why would we refund you? the server is working properly now. Got any issues? do let me know. Only issue before that was the C drive getting overloaded, which is fixed.

Regards,
Mohamed T
BuyWindowsVps Tech

Now they messaged me that they are going to refund the money within 24 hours.

Opened a ticket for it.

Will see what happens :)

We are ready to help you resolve the issues you have. If you urge for a refund we will refund you which is not an issue. But when the issues are simple and can be resolved why directly go for a refund ?

I told everyone who asked for a refund has been issued. So if he didn't ask he wouldn't have got it.

The new server is all what you guys are facing issues with and which can be resolved as it was setup yesterday only. So please bring to our notice the problems and we will solve them for you.

Regards,
fdls

Please tell us all how those 6 "common mistakes of school kids" are even possible when its offline most of the time ?? beats me ..

I am 35 years old so yeah no school for me.

Anyway I will survive my 30 dollars wasted if they are not refunded but your post Glenn will cost you a lot more if that is how you address customers .. No matter how annoying they/we might be.

I paid for a product that is by far not working and has more downtime than uptime, and that is the problem, and when it is up more than half the time it is so laggy it is impossible to even open a simple internet website ... If the issues are simple to solve why isnt it solved ?

I will be happy and stay quiet if I get my 30 days fully working RDP that I paid for so a refund isnt top priority really, i´d rather be able to work with the RDP i bought.

This is certainly not directed towards you. From your tickets I can figure it out that you are not a kid and that's the reason I PMed you long back asking for your transaction id to refund you. Its really sad to see that because of few kids some potential clients like you have to suffer. When I say "Kids" I am not referring to potential clients like you but to those few abusers (School kids).

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

So cheers :)

ah well you just quoted me too in the post 8-)

I am talking to someone through a ticket, so will see ...

ah ma bad! Fixed.

Thank you

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

today i'm having some problems with Sveen, it keeps disconnecting.

Yeah noticed it. Since buyrdp went down we received a lot of orders with half of them abusing the nodes. They will be banned and refunded soon.

Thank You

Which Server is Awesome dude i am till 3 days to but all server is f**kable

this is download Speed FAST

1dcfa7eb10.jpg

This is Torrent Download Speed AWESOME

0c16e230dc.jpg

& this is Uploading Speed BLASTING

6e7efcf930.jpg

rar or unrar unbelievable
700mb unrar 20min FIX
700MB rar 11 to 12 min Ohhh my GOD i am uploader not leacher for wait duplications :(

2 time server change but Still Problems on this Service.

Kindly REFUND ONLY

Too bad your comment man its bad bad bad service his just reply 5 to 10 hours on 1 ticket 3 days to till problems but no responsible :(

Well its sad that u faced this kinda issue
As Glenn said :- They got many users which came from Buyrdp
and some users abused the service badly, Thatsy you faced this kinda issue.
As far as downtime concerned it can happen in any RDP site
However my rdp is working fine and I m getting good speed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back